Respected Contributor

Ugh! I wish I could just say "never mind"!

Order.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Ugh! I wish I could just say "never mind"!

@Suzeecat Don't lose hope. I received a package late yesterday Oct. 25 that was shipped via FedEx Oct. 8. It was shipped from South Carolina. Got hungup in NC, then went to Indiana and Ohio. When it made its way to Arkansas, I got more hopeful. It was routed through Dallas and finally to me.

The company sent another part of the order separately at a later date, and it arrived well before the initial shipment. There is no understanding what causes these "delays" or roaming packages. I have decided they get missorted and put onto the wrong truck.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the encouragement @On It .  I ordered something from Macy's last Friday and it was delivered (free delivery!) within 48 hrs.  Just sayin' . . . .

Respected Contributor

@On It @It seems FedEx is having problems. I was promised a delivery Oct. 18th and received a delayed  shipment notice  from Fed Ex and no other  further tracking updates ,seven business days later. It went from Mich. to Tenn. I  will wait then as ready to contact the business. First time issues. Most of my orders are UPS and USPS. It is a smaller bag so was concerned lost. Fed Ex must be a mess. Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

I handle this by having zero expectation that QVC will deliver anything any time soon.  I no longer order anything from QVC that I need by a date certain because I have been burned.  For those needs, I shop elsewhere.

When I order from QVC, I never check the tracking feature.  I only keep an eye out for the package when I receive the email that an item has shipped.  Usually I receive one or 2 days after that.

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat    Your tracking looks exactly like mine except for the locations.  Says exactly the same thing.  I've gotten all my packages regardless; just takes longer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hang in there.  Once your package is "out the door," it usually does arrive.  That arrival just is slow.  My biggest issues in the last two months have been items that are "in stock," "in process," and even get to "preparing your order," and then shift to Advance Order or Back Order.  I have no issues with slower shipping. Heck, every so often, I am pleasantly surprised by quicker delivery.  So keep the faith.  If these packages could talk!

Super Contributor

This was a new one for me..."rail road mechanical failure has delayed delivery"

I had no idea packages went by train! But I appreciated the update.
6C900FEC-CD88-491C-8821-225BB682DBBD.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@mspemberley The trailer is loaded onto flat bed cars and shipped. I think this is part of how they are coping with the shortage of long haul drivers.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I handle this by having zero expectation that QVC will deliver anything any time soon.  I no longer order anything from QVC that I need by a date certain because I have been burned.  For those needs, I shop elsewhere.

When I order from QVC, I never check the tracking feature.  I only keep an eye out for the package when I receive the email that an item has shipped.  Usually I receive one or 2 days after that.

My problem is, I've already be charged two Easy Pays!  I don't "need" it (a Susan Graver clearance top), but I don't want to be paying for something I haven't received.