Contributor

MISSING A MUK LUKS DELIVERY?

Thurs, 10/28, i received a QVC package in error.    It contained two pairs of Muk Luks PJs (red/blue plaid and green/blue plaid) and one pair of red Muk Luk sock slippesr.  There was no packing slip inside mailer.    I called QVC Customer Service to report the shipping error.     I returned the package to QVC with a note inside that I did not order the PJs and slippers.   With no customer identification, the items probably will go back into stock.    IF THIS ORDER SOUNDS LIKE YOURS AND IT HAS NOT ARRIVED YET, call Customer Service so they can resend to you.   I hope whomever ordered these, probably as Christmas gifts, get them eventually.

Respected Contributor

Re: MISSING A MUK LUKS DELIVERY?

Last year I received a pair of leather boots out of the blue. No paperwork at all. I didn’t want to pay for return so I asked for a pickup. She said they’d send it to me. After four weeks and nothing I called again and got a girl with a brain. She said they couldn’t send me a pickup as they had no original purchaser. She suggested I keep them or give them away! I felt bad for who never got them but my daughter loves them!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.