Respected Contributor

Trouble with ordering and tracking

Nothing but issues this week; not ordering until they get it together. 
I ordered the SG tsv pant a few days ago ( it was available for pre-order). Yesterday when I saw the presentation I decided to try another pair in a different color. When I ordered yesterday online, I did not get a confirmation email and it did not appear on order status. An hour later I thought I better re-order as first order did not appear to go through. Later in the day I Che k order status and both orders went thru. Called c.s. and they said they were having issues so I can return one pair for no charge. Then I notice the preorder ones say shipped but there is no tracking number and I did not get an email that they were sent.  I'm doubting they were even sent. Calling c.s. Was no help. They said this has been happening and I will PROBABLY get them.  What is going on? For a big company they need to get their act together. I won't be shopping until they do. Tired of having to get involved because of their errors.

Contributor

Re: Trouble with ordering and tracking

I had the same problem, tried putting a order through and nothing happened, did it again and a hour later there was 2 orders for the same item and it wouldn't let me cancel. My order shows shipped but when I try to track it it won't let me.....very frustrating.

Super Contributor

I have a few orders that have been sent but no tracking numbers. Luckily, I'm signed up with UPS so I have most of the tracking numbers & can track.

Respected Contributor

Hi,   @Catch71  

I had a very similar experience and going by some of the recent posts I read, we are not alone.  Truth be told, I like shopping at QVC a lot, and have been doing so for about thirty years.  I also am putting the breaks on shopping for a little bit.  I told my DH that my double order that can't be cancelled is a sign from above that I have been spending too much and it's time to slow down. 😁

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Susan Graver TSV at midnight. Later i bought a coordinating shirt.  Last night I checked the price of the shirt and noticed I had no order for pants. Went through my email and realized I had no confirmation so I ordered them again.  At 2:00 am today I get the email from the first pair.  Now I have two identical pairs on the way.  Called CS and they just told to return one.  There was no mention of a free return.  So I am out return costs.  Not really happy about that. 

Super Contributor

@UKCatfan No you are not. There are tons of threads and posts about this and they are not going to charge you for the return label. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am very glad that you took the time to write about your experience, or I would not have known what is going on.  I ordered something this morning to take advantage of free shipping, and I got no email nor does it show in my order status.  I used a credit I had so went in just now and placed a "fake" order up until the point where I had to actually make it, and the credit is gone, so I am pretty sure my order went through okay.  I will keep checking throughout the day to see if it appears and also check the UPS website to see if I'm signed up on there.

ETA:  I got and email about 45 minutes later saying my order had been placed.  It is also showing on my order page.

Honored Contributor

I worked parttime at a post office after retiring. Most of Q's products are shipped parcel post. That's the lowest possible priority and tracking is minimal, if at all. 

Respected Contributor

@UKCatfan 

You should not be charged for the original shipping or the return label.  I was told to maark them as duplicate order, qvc error and I will not be charged for the return.  Also, customer service said they marked my call on my account as I tried to cancel duplicate.

Respected Contributor

I am beginning to think they have new employees who are not trained enough, thus the mistakes.  In the past orders went through immediately and you were notified immediately, as it should be.  Other online orders I place with other companies are always acknowledged immediately thru email.  Hopefully its temporary and things will get better with fewer errors.