Honored Contributor

@AuntJudyQ wrote:

In the last few months qvc has lost 3 of my orders. Tracking info says it is on its way to a shipping facility and there it ends, never to be updated again and i dont get the item.  When i call about it they cant explain it and of course the item is sold out so they cant send another one. I am still waiting for an order i was to receive 8/25. Fat chance of getting that one too i guess. Qvc is really dropping the ball big time now. 

I've rarely had shipping snafus, but here's one for you.  Two months ago I ordered a PTR skin care kit and it took forever to arrive.  When it finally did arrive, I opened the box (thinking it was way oversized for my little try-me PTR kit), it was a Dr. Denese TSV and the label inside was for a lady in West Virginia...it wasn't even mine!  Only the shipping box had my mailing label on it (I live in Hawaii) but the contents were another customer's.  I called QVC and I swear I dont think the rep understood what I was trying to tell her!  She said your package was delivered.  I said, yes ma'am but it wasn't my package.  The label was mine but the contents of the package were for anothe customer in WV.  Anyhoo, I think she finally understood (later I found out she didn't).  I shipped back the other customer's package but never saw on my account that my replacement PTR package was sent.  I called Customer Service again a week later to check on it and as I suspected the first rep with whom I spoke never submitted my replacement order.  I finally received it about two weeks later.  I would be curious to know if whoever received my original PTR order sent it back or just kept it.  Nonetheless, QVC's new shipping policy, and Quality Control process really needs improvement.

Kind of a funny story now, but at the time I was really frustrated.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I ordered a beauty product from QVC on the 13th & ordered a product from Evine, free shipping on the 15th.  I recieved my order from Evine already & the one from QVC is still somewhere in KC.  No est del. time. And it went from NC to Tennese right PAST us & on to KC. ???  REALLY!  Who knows when it will arrive!  I have stopped shopping the Q because of their shipping & the fact they are getting way to expensive to order from!  I order from places & get my stuff in reasonable amount of time!  NOT the Q!  If they really cared about their customers, then why don't they try to improve. Instead of getting worse all the time!  I order more from HSN & Evine now. Wish I had not have ordered from the Q this time!  Oh well, at least I now know they have not improved at all in fact gotten worse.

Trusted Contributor

I so understand your complaint.  Inability to track, meaningless estimated delivery dates, and missing paper work have returned QVC to the "old days" of catalog shopping when orders took three to four weeks to arrive.  Depending on which post office a QVC shipment comes through, I wait several extra days to receive packages.  I know that is not as bad as some QVC customers go through, but it still is annoying--especially when everything else I order from other companies arrives very quickly. 

Valued Contributor

I received an incorrect tracking number for an order.  It begins with a 7, but when I keyed in the number for USPS and UPS I received an error message, that it was an incorrect number. How can we track out items, if the tracking number is wrong? I want to make sure I am home when the item arrives....or let a neighbor know.  Some packages have "mysteriosly" disappeared where i live.

Super Contributor

I don't understand why QVC provides UPS tracking numbers when the information for the package is never update. I received an email with a tracking number so I like to keep an eye on when the package will arrive because I live in an apartment. No update, no update, no update only to come home yesterday and find the package at my door. I wonder if this is a QVC issue or a UPS issue? Whatever it is, I don't like not knowing where my package is!!