Regular Contributor

I probably get 4 emails a day from Q.  I don't mind getting an email if I order something but I'm sick of  "Something You Love Is Back" etc.  I don't want to unsubscribe but just don't want an excess of emails from Q

Respected Contributor

If you click Unsubscribe in the email, it might give you other options, rather than cut out all emails.  I've not done it with QVC, but other venders will allow you to moderate the number and type of emails you want to receive.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I hate the you left something in your cart? When I did not leave anything in my cart.

Or something back in stock we think you will love?

I go through my emails every day. I just click delete on most without opening them. LOL!!!

I have about 1000 emails in my inbox & over 29000 in my trash. LOL!!! Just in case I need to find something.

Trusted Contributor

It seems like you can't view any website at all without getting an email that says "We noticed you looking", or "Did you forgot something"?  So annoying!

Honored Contributor

If you want to shop online anywhere, be prepared for their marketing.

It takes a nano second to delete it.

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

It seems like you can't view any website at all without getting an email that says "We noticed you looking", or "Did you forgot something"?  So annoying!

@LuvmyLab I get those too and find them creepy, especially from QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor
Unfortunately there is no option to limit emails from QVC to a certain frequency, or just TSV emails, etc. It’s all or nothing. They are driving me crazy with all the emails, new pressure tactics telling us you need to buy immediately, etc. I’ve kind of had it and now that things are opening up, I see my QVC purchases shrinking to nil because of it.
Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with QVC emails.  I just receive the ones when I order.  But, I do receive at least 50 a day which are all junk.  It's getting to be a pain.

Honored Contributor

Go to My Account>Settings>Mobile & Email Settings

You can adjust which emails you'd like to receive.