Contributor

Are you kidding me???  Totally ridicules price!

Honored Contributor

I agree, no sale here. Only Shaw could sell that with a straight face.

Esteemed Contributor

@summerbreeze44 wrote:

Are you kidding me???  Totally ridicules price!

@summerbreeze44  ..... LOL HA HA ..... BUT, IT LIGHTS UP WHEN IT SEE’s YOU!!!!! 😂🤣😅😂🤣  ... how can we resist?

Respected Contributor

Really Smiley LOL I found something similar at T.J. Maxx last year for way less...even I won't pay that much to look at me!

Respected Contributor

The before/after with the light vs. No light ( models face in the dark) literally made me chuckle out loud.  Suitable for  the ridiculous "Fri-Yay"!  Campaign.

Honored Contributor

It's a mystery to me why people on this board become incensed over the price some consumers are willing to pay for a nice piece of merchandise, and QVC for selling it.  What worldly difference does it make to you if I'm willing to pay $150., for a nice mirror that will probably serve me the rest of my life?  I have the money, want and need it so what business is it of anyone else if I buy it?

Your time would be taking a close look at your own budgets.  I'm sure there's something you buy that I would consider a riduculous extravagance.  We all have our "thing".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Perfect timing, Tired of standing in front of the window for light. Not to mention all the other features included. Shawn's presention sold me. Thanks! Shawn. 

Frequent Contributor

I think some People are just jealous because they can't afford the Mirror. Thats it. I own one and I love mine. My make up looks flawless.  My Eyebrows look perfect ,thanks to that Mirror. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV

[ Edited ]

@summerbreeze44  We all have things we are willing to pay more for than others.  I love makeup and want to look and feel my best all the time.  Probably many of the ones that say this are those that don't wear much if any makeup and don't even realize that they have facial hair that is obvious or unblended foundation or too much eyeshadow, etc.  I see so many who probably think they look great or even just ok with foundation not blended, eyeliner wonky, uneven mascara application with mascara tiny dots above or below eyes because they can't see properly to apply it correctly, eyebrows not matching or too heavy pencil application that looks clumpy and not natural, too much blush and even lip color not on all the lips or outside the lipline giving a bizarre look.  I would definitely buy this if it had a full 10x mirror.  The one I have now was $129. It would be way better than the cheap mirrors some are buying with no lighting or odd lighting with magnification not showing true picture.  

Respected Contributor

U

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's a mystery to me why people on this board become incensed over the price some consumers are willing to pay for a nice piece of merchandise, and QVC for selling it.  What worldly difference does it make to you if I'm willing to pay $150., for a nice mirror that will probably serve me the rest of my life?  I have the money, want and need it so what business is it of anyone else if I buy it?

Your time would be taking a close look at your own budgets.  I'm sure there's something you buy that I would consider a riduculous extravagance.  We all have our "thing".

I believe most people post their opinion based on themselves...not you or others. Ask yourself why you feel riled up about these posts or feel they about you and what you buy or don't buy?  You might get the same answer....its called an opinion, everyone has aa right to 'em as llong as no one is harmed.