Contributor

Just curious. My Tv preview for tomorrow nite (Thursday)  says "Posh Presents with Lisa.  Anyone else notice.  Curious. 

Honored Contributor

There was a thread on this very recently.  It's Posh Presents hosted by Jane Treacy, if you were to check on the QVC program guide.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 8 PM

[ Edited ]

My Tivo guide for that period (5pm here) just says 'Posh Presents'.  Maybe they forgot to revise that and then they did.  When your guide updates it will probably change.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 8 PM

[ Edited ]

@Gertie524, This is the thread @Krimpette referenced:

"Lisa's Posh Presents -"

link goes to:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Lisa-s-Posh-Presents/td-p/2354723/highlight/true

Here's a post in the thread in which Lisa Robertson states she's not a participant in the show:

"Heres a copy from her Facebook:

"Ok Lisa, Spill!
I set up my DVR for the week every Friday Night, and as I am doing so, I scroll over December 10th on the Q and you are listed at 8 to 10 PM with "posh presents" ( Comcast guide)
Are you coming back to the Q????
I hope so!!!"

Lisa Robertson:  Hi Dee, I'm so sorry that got your hopes up. That is an error with the QVC program guide. Smiley Sad "

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova