Honored Contributor

Re: Three years ago today was Lisa Robertsons final show at QVC

[ Edited ]

Yes I remember the last show...for anyone interested YouTube Qvc her last show. Lisa conducted herself with grace no matter the circumstances. Glad hearing life is treating her well. She deserves success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. 🎄🎉💖

Regular Contributor

I did not see that final show of Lisa's, but Lisa was a great QVC host. She was a real pro.

I don't know whay the "haters" come out so hard against her, and I am sure there are various reasons, from simple jelousy, to just plain mean personalitys, but I can tell you as a businesswoman, I recognize and appreciate her professional acumen, which was stellar.

Neither she nor QVC died after she left. She is doing her own thing and so is QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

@laraffinee wrote:

I did not see that final show of Lisa's, but Lisa was a great QVC host. She was a real pro.

I don't know whay the "haters" come out so hard against her, and I am sure there are various reasons, from simple jelousy, to just plain mean personalitys, but I can tell you as a businesswoman, I recognize and appreciate her professional acumen, which was stellar.

Neither she nor QVC died after she left. She is doing her own thing and so is QVC.

I don't see hate, and I don't see jealousy.  Just replies to the OP's never-ending, superlative-laden, Lisa-belongs-on-a-pedestal-and-we-should-all-bow-down-to-her posts.  According to Jonnysbro, no one in the history of the world has ever been more beautiful, more successful, more glamorous, and of course we all aspire to be just llike her!.   It's impossible for many of us to take that seriously and to not see it as the ridiculous ranting that it is.

There's a way to praise someone without being unrelentingly obnoxious about it.  Most of the replies here are in response to that because it's so over-the-top that it's laughable.

Respected Contributor

As I've said several times, these posts seem strategic. I like Lisa but it's getting annoying. My answer is to ignore them from now on. The more we respond, the more this OP will post. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

I have been trying to pull myself together all day but I just can't.   The tears just will not stop flowing on this momentous date.  One of the worst dates in my life.  The day LR left QVC.

I have joined a support group for those of us who miss LR so dearly that QVC is barely watchable anymore.  I think my $150.00 per session, 3 days a week is being wasted because I just cannot pick up the pieces. 

Why?  Why? Why did she leave?

I'm signing off now and going to bed to try and put this day behind me.           

Respected Contributor

I do remember her farewell show - She got a little misty towards the end.  She was an excellent host.  Glad she's doing well.

Super Contributor

Lisa is no has-been. She has a thriving on line business. She brought class and sophistication to QVC. Sine she left, the sales crew are AWFUL.. Screaming, laughing, interrupting, shall I go on?  She was the BEST!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYC Susan wrote:

@laraffinee wrote:

I don't see hate, and I don't see jealousy.  Just replies to the OP's never-ending, superlative-laden, Lisa-belongs-on-a-pedestal-and-we-should-all-bow-down-to-her posts.  According to Jonnysbro, no one in the history of the world has ever been more beautiful, more successful, more glamorous, and of course we all aspire to be just llike her!.   It's impossible for many of us to take that seriously and to not see it as the ridiculous ranting that it is.

There's a way to praise someone without being unrelentingly obnoxious about it.  Most of the replies here are in response to that because it's so over-the-top that it's laughable.

@NYC Susan  This‼️ 💯

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have been trying to pull myself together all day but I just can't.   The tears just will not stop flowing on this momentous date.  One of the worst dates in my life.  The day LR left QVC.

I have joined a support group for those of us who miss LR so dearly that QVC is barely watchable anymore.  I think my $150.00 per session, 3 days a week is being wasted because I just cannot pick up the pieces. 

Why?  Why? Why did she leave?

I'm signing off now and going to bed to try and put this day behind me.           

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LyndaGee wrote:

I do remember her farewell show - She got a little misty towards the end.  She was an excellent host.  Glad she's doing well.

And this is the way to post something positive if we like someone!

Differing opinions are fine.  It's all in the delivery.  :-)