Valued Contributor

Re: The $15 Coupon Everyone talked about

I ordered 2 clothing items from my wish list and was happy to have $15 off. No coupon quibbles from me.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a new pair of walking shoes and was glad to get the coupon.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I get the coupon about half the time when I see others have received. I did get this one and used it Sunday on a pair of skechers I've been waiting on. Was hoping for free shipping but didn't think they would do that when the coupon was still active.

I was hoping to get free shipping too but finally was able to find something to use it on--a pair of Bzees that actually were cheaper here than at Macy's or on Amazon so I'm a happy camper!

Respected Contributor

@LindaSalDon't feel bad,neither did I.Oh well...

Contributor

I used it the final day before it expired. Got the D&Co denim jacket with flag design on the back. I love anything with our flag & made the jacket more affordable.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't find anything I really liked or needed at the time to use my coupon before the expiration date, now I see a few things that I would like while watching the 'Holiday Weekend Deals,' figures!

Valued Contributor

I finally got the coupon 3 days ago. Way past the expiration date. I tried to use the code anyway, it didn't work. I called CS and they told me it was no longer valid despite the fact I had just received it.

What a joke! 🙄