Respected Contributor

I've noticed this past month that I'm receiving orders pretty fast. In some instances, they've even beat my Amazon orders! I've been doing some freshening up around my house and ordered things from their website that's not been aired, expecting things to take longer to ship, and that's not been the case. Not sure what the reason, but I'm liking it!

Valued Contributor

I've expirenced the same except if a package gets to Rossford, Ohio.  It'll get here when it gets here.  They must not be in a hurry there. 

Honored Contributor

I wish the fast peeps would visit my Temptations order. The EDD is tomorrow and it hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered it a week ago. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

I've expirenced the same except if a package gets to Rossford, Ohio.  It'll get here when it gets here.  They must not be in a hurry there. 

@DrakesMomma , I've not even looked to see where they're coming from, just so excited to get everything so quickly. I'll start looking now.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I wish the fast peeps would visit my Temptations order. The EDD is tomorrow and it hasn't even shipped yet. I ordered it a week ago. Smiley Sad

@Laura14 , don't give up yet. I have had orders where the site said "processing" and then receive the order. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 That's good to know. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed quick shipping---but how about 1 week returns/refunds??!!!---Now that is amazing. Returned 2 items and both were are refunded a week later. 

Regular Contributor

I've noticed they are trying to improve their shipping and also notification that an item is scheduled to be delivered on a certain day.  So far, they've been wrong, but at least they're trying. Too bad I don't buy anywhere near what I used to.