Trusted Contributor
Hubby just received a promotional post card for $10.00 off on-line purchase!! It didn't accept it at checkout so I called CS and placed my order and used the discount!! My 84 year old mother loves Stan Hermann's line so we got her a very nice SH robe for about 50% off!!! CS rep was very pleasant and helpful! Thanks, QVC!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks for the Promo, QVC!!

@hooked on books wrote:
Hubby just received a promotional post card for $10.00 off on-line purchase!! It didn't accept it at checkout so I called CS and placed my order and used the discount!! My 84 year old mother loves Stan Hermann's line so we got her a very nice SH robe for about 50% off!!! CS rep was very pleasant and helpful! Thanks, QVC!!!

Oh!!! Is that the secret????  Mine wouldn't work online for any item.  I guess I will call them. 

Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books   I got a card for $5.00 credit and the amount was already in my account and automatically showed at time of purchase.

Trusted Contributor

@GSPgirl, yes, just call CS and have them put the credit on your account and if you already know what you wish to purchase you can place the order at the same time and make sure the credit is applied! I (hubby that is) received a discount offer a couple of months ago and that did not go through at checkout either so I called CS then also.
Trusted Contributor

@grandma2pkmh, wow, that was great that your credit was already to go and you could check out with ease!
Valued Contributor

Glad you got your credit!! They are usually always pretty good about helping with things like that!

Now, if only I would receive the $10 off a purchase, that'd be awesome! I'm definitely not holding my breath though!

They really should show some appreciation for ALL of their customers, not just a select few or brand new customers.....IMO

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor

What about rewarding customers like me who have been ordering from QVC since the 80s. All I ever got was a birthday card once.  Boo hiss.

Regular Contributor

My frien just received a $20,00 credit on her account.  She doesnot order much from Q,V.C and I guess this was to entice her to place an order. I have shopped Q.V.C. since the 80.s I have never received a credit even on my birthday. Some people get a $5,oo credit on there birthday. What about the shoppers to do order especially at Christmas and have been ordered for years?I thnk I will not be shopping (now that Christmas shopping is finished} for several months and see if I redeive a coupon to entice me to place an order. I didn't even receive a Thanksgiving day card. Just venting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good for those that get the incentives,  but as someone that's been with QVC since 1991, I can say that they've never given me anything.  It's one of the main reasons my shopping with them has dwindled down to nothing.  It's been over a year since I've ordered anything from them.  Maybe those offers are all random, but for long time shoppers like me, it might be nice to get something like that from them to say 'Come back and shop with us again". Oh well, guess I'll just continue to shop at places like Macy's and Kohl's where they have really good sales and coupons.  Heck, Macy's even sends me a little incentive for my birthday. 

Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@GSPgirl, yes, just call CS and have them put the credit on your account and if you already know what you wish to purchase you can place the order at the same time and make sure the credit is applied! I (hubby that is) received a discount offer a couple of months ago and that did not go through at checkout either so I called CS then also.

Unfortunately, the cs rep said I had to speak to another customer service person.  I waited and waited and then just hung up.  Not worth it.  So disappointed that QVC did this and made it hard for us to use it.  Please take a lesson from your sister station HSN. It's easy to use their coupons.