Valued Contributor

How did I know that. Enjoy

Frequent Contributor

Yes, Kitty G! She is still so very pretty! That was a great soap, wasn't it??

I think she's doing great on the Q. 

Trusted Contributor

@cazenovia  She seems very No drama. Gives good information.  professional, warm friendly personality, pretty without trying to be the diva like Courtney K, I think she and Kourtney Webb are similar in their presentation style. Both are doing a very good  job.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched her on One Life to Live.

Contributor

This is such a refreshing post.  How rare is it that everyone actually agrees about how much they like or dislike a host!  I must tune in when she is on since I haven't seen her.    

Occasional Contributor
While I do feel Terri is quite calm & pleasant, her voice is difficult for me to listen to. I'm not certain if it's a mic/headset issue or if perhaps allergies or sinuses play a role, but her voice seems to quiver or be in need of a throat clearing. Almost sounds as if she's been crying.
Respected Contributor

I'm with Red & Curly. It seems to me that Terri Conn was on HSN (maybe as a vendor?).

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps you're confusing her with Terri Toner.  Terri Toner was a host on HSN and now appears as a representative for various products,  primarily Nellie's laundry soap.

I'm certain that Terri Conn was never on HSN in any capacity. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@spiritoo wrote:

Terri is an actress who was on my former fav and now defunct soap 'As the World Turns.' Her character was Katie Paretti (sp) and She was on it for many years...til the end.  I loved her relationship with a goofy guy whose name I can't remember. Cute relationship...he loved her from afar, but they were good friends on the show. Did they end up together at one point? I can't remember. That was a great soap. When I see her on the Q I always think, 'oh there is Katie!'

@spiritoo Me too!!!  When she first started I felt like I already knew her from ATWT as you wrote "oh there is Katie "I loved her on that soap.  I feel she's doing a great job on the Q!.  Also hasn't changed one bit,    Pretty as ever !

@Kitty Galore   @spiritoo 

Katie's goofy friend was Henry Coleman.    I liked her character best with Simon ... cute Aussie actor Paul Leyden.  I think Terri is doing a great job hosting for QVC.

Contributor
Terri was also on ATWT! She is an excellent Host! Hope she’s not mad to be over the top & all the silliness like the other hosts!