Trusted Contributor

Is she the host with the white hair?  I seldom watch QVC live, but one day I believe she was the host and I thought her hair was a strange color of blond, almost greyish/white. Maybe it was the TV that made it look like that. 

Honored Contributor

I like her but she shouts when she is presenting.  I usually turn the station when she is on.

Valued Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Is she the host with the white hair?  I seldom watch QVC live, but one day I believe she was the host and I thought her hair was a strange color of blond, almost greyish/white. Maybe it was the TV that made it look like that. 

NO wasn't your television because saw her on and the pretty blonde that she had since she became a host now is strange grayish color ,did not look good at all sorry to say.

Respected Contributor

She's adorable but, I wouldn't be surprised if she were the next to go. She is on during odd hours of the day. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm not a fan and don't watch her, even if I'm interested in the product. It's too little information and too slow to come. If I'm determined to buy, I'll record and then rush through it.

Contributor

Hi Spiritoo,  The goofy friend that had a crush on "Katie", was a character named Henry.  I loved their friendship.

Contributor

When I first saw Terri on QVC, I was like, "It's Katie, from ATWT!"  Loved her on the show and seeing her here gave me a sense of nostalgia.  For me certain soap characters are like family so that's how it feels for me whenever I tune in and see her on.  She makes my heart smile!  

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Sandy! Yes, Henry!! I really liked them together too! Weren't Katie and Henry at one time trying to make it as a couple?

Valued Contributor

What are ATWT and DOOL?  No idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

Daytime Stories

Daytime Serial Dramas

The Soaps