Valued Contributor

Caught the presentation of today's special value. These are good wines and the price is excellent. I still favor the 2.00 box of Yago Sangria. It was the only thing I could afford when I was in college but it was still good. I haven't seen it in many many years until recently when I was in a liquor store in New Hampshire. Actually it was more than a liquor store it was more like a Costco. I have never seen so much different kinds of liquor, beer, tobacco products and grocery items in one place. I came across the Yago it wasn't 2.00 for the box anymore it came in a gallon bottle for 15.00. The wife and I decided to buy two bottles and invite old friends over for wine and cheese. It was fun but a bad idea as they were unable to drive home and ended up spending the night. They slept late and when they got up they wanted to start all over again. We try to figure out how we could get rid of these people without ruining a 50 year friendship.

Respected Contributor

Just my opinion, but the price is nothing great. I would never have glass wine bottles shipped to me when I can go 2 miles to the liquor store and choose from 30 different kinds.  But I guess if you couldn't get out, this is good. But no way for me. 

Respected Contributor
The 12 bottle case is a very good price. That’s $8 and change per bottle. What are you drinking that’s less than that?