Respected Contributor

Re: THE FUNNIEST THING EVER HAPPENED ON IKWD JUST NOW ON QVC3? LOL!!!😂

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharing; that was hysterical!  I loved David's face when Stacey made the comment!  You know where men's minds go right away; she ain't talking about satisfying her sweet tooth! Haha

Respected Contributor

That was so funny!   It was at the very end of the presentation but those cinnamon and pumpkin rolls did look good!

Esteemed Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Husband was out of town so I tuned in to watch, when Stacy said what she said, David and Jimmy’s reaction was priceless.  Stacey’s timing was perfect. Very funny.

------------------

I saw this segment, but did not think that Stacey meant the word the way it was taken by David and Jimmy.  I think she was just thinking...good snack! But then their reaction was what turned the tone and made the scene so funny!!!

Respected Contributor

Hysterically funny. Thanks so much for posting, I needed a good belly laugh this am.

Respected Contributor

@GAC65 I thought it was a lttle to colorful for me. Not funny at all. Especially with Uncle David.

Valued Contributor

@Ketra I loved it so much. That is my kind of QVC. It validated why Ilike Stacey.

Honored Contributor

Hilarious!  So funny!  Thank you for posting this with the link.  I sure got hungry too!  Yum!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra  Thanks, I read it to two Q friends at lunch today and we were all laughing. But when I watched the video  Stacy had such good timing  and then  left them so fast was the best part.

She could be on a sitcom so funny & poor Jimmy. 

I’m ordering pumpkin rolls before they sell out!

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Ketra  Thanks, I read it to two Q friends at lunch today and we were all laughing. But when I watched the video  Stacy had such good timing  and then  left them so fast was the best part.

She could be on a sitcom so funny & poor Jimmy. 

I’m ordering pumpkin rolls before they sell out!

@1Snickers  She can sell some sweet rolls!!!😁
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Ketra,

Thanks so much for posting the link! I I had the show on as background while I was doing some other things and I left the room just as Stacey came onto the set with David and Jimmy. I had no idea what I missed until I saw your post. I needed a good laugh and, thanks to you, and Stacey, David, and Jimmy,  I certainly got it!!!