Honored Contributor

Liquid Knit is just a fancy name for polyester.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Even though they showed it in a pretty box?  LOL.

That is a lot for that top.  Wonder if it is due to the tariffs.  It would be nice if  QVC noted in the description where these items are made.  That might make or break a sale for a lot of customers.

@Puppy Lips 

If it was due to tariffs then why can I find the same fabriciations and styles at Department Stores like Dillards and Macys much cheaper, manufactured in the same place but they are priced in the $29 to $39 price range .(regular prices not sale prices)....other retailers are also subject to the same tariffs... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I have not found much that I wanted to buy from Susan..but I the blouses from Martha Stewart they are not as expensive and the fit is good and when washed I put them on a hanger and really dont have to iron..  that's a plus

Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver on line at Walmart

Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I like Susan and her line. She has items at Walmart that are reasonably priced, but I can't speak of the quality.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Well there you go. Say no more. I'm afraid I wouldn't shop at Walmart if you dragged me. It's the bigest American hoax there is. People shop there because they believe they are getting deals. Most of the time they really are not. Or if they are, it is because they have contracted with a manufacter to produce something such a low price qualify has to be compromised. They have put so many small business's under with that premise. And the way they treat employee's is a disgrace. (although I believe that has improved some lately due to pressure)

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Even though they showed it in a pretty box?  LOL.

That is a lot for that top.  Wonder if it is due to the tariffs.  It would be nice if  QVC noted in the description where these items are made.  That might make or break a sale for a lot of customers.

That's exactly why they won't do it.

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I am sure Susan is a wonderful person but I really cannot watch her.  She gets too excited and her mannerisms take away from her products.  As for her lines I can duplicate them in Walmart or Costco or anywhere else I end up shopping.  I think the price point  is just too high and it is climbing.  Sale prices for her items are a joke.  

--------------

I agree!!!  I was a very loyall Graver viewer and shopper.  But years ago, I noticed that I was watching her shows but muttering "Just be quiet" or "Shut up", I had to stop watching!!  And now, her items do not warrant her high prices!!

Occasional Visitor

I loved the comment about animals . Who wrote it?

Respected Contributor

I do like Susan and feel that she is a nice, warm person.  I especially love her watercolor prints.  You can tell that she is an artist.  However, her pricing is getting too high for me.

Occasional Contributor
Lol.....she really loves the camera and thinks she's something special! Hahaha