Trusted Contributor
@gmabee38
I agree. Ridiculous!

@Spurt
Haha so true!!
Esteemed Contributor

I am sure Susan is a wonderful person but I really cannot watch her.  She gets too excited and her mannerisms take away from her products.  As for her lines I can duplicate them in Walmart or Costco or anywhere else I end up shopping.  I think the price point  is just too high and it is climbing.  Sale prices for her items are a joke.  

Frequent Contributor

Agree with you completely.  It seems there are many, many customers out there that over time, have had alot to say about the price of her line....sadly, many of these complaints have come from her longtime customers and there seems to be no one out there listening.

New Contributor

LOL...I agree.  She definitely loves to show herself to the camera. If she would just stop talking so much maybe they would sell more of her designs. The QVC pricing for her clothing is ridiculously expensive.  When you get it at home most of the clothing looks cheap and doesn't fit well.  I have had to return most of the items I have purchased from her line because of fit issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not pay 60 cents for that item. Laughable.Woman LOLCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I like Susan and her line. She has items at Walmart that are reasonably priced, but I can't speak of the quality.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

New Contributor

I like a lot of her clothes and buy lots of them and I like her, but I do no like her rudeness she has to her Hostess trying to do their jobs.  She stands in front of them talking when they're talking and is like a steam roller jumping around and sitting on a dirty floor like a child would do.  Let that Hostess do her job and stop making gestures and staring at the monitor at yourself and lets just have a good presentation  I can't listen to 2 people at the same time.    I wish i had some of that energy!

New Contributor

I'm finding tops of hers at thrift stores, they still look great of course and for $3.00 or $4.00  you'd be crazy not to buy them.  Seriously, at Walmart too??

Occasional Contributor

I have found many of Susan Graver items on EBAY for less than 1/2 price ..most are returns or worn on the show  .  The 2 piece blouse she had today on the show there are several on EBAY for under $30 and most with FREE shipping . I very seldom buy any of her clothes  .. her tunics are too long .. I don't think she realizes that a lot of ladies are only 5' . She shows too much favortism to model , Katia . 

Esteemed Contributor

Her pricing has been too high for a very long time.  I rarely buy anything since I’m not a big fan of polyester.  I do like that her tops have some length to them.  Too bad she won’t use cotton though.