Frequent Contributor

Has Susan lost it completely.  $60.00 for A370888 ?

Esteemed Contributor

Even though they showed it in a pretty box?  LOL.

That is a lot for that top.  Wonder if it is due to the tariffs.  It would be nice if  QVC noted in the description where these items are made.  That might make or break a sale for a lot of customers.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Yes!  I've decided once I use a credit I received because their system was down & they couldn't credit my Q card I'm done! In fact I have found many items locally that I can return if I need to & no s & h anymore!!! They have another glitch in their system today for tracking #'s on returns. People are going to be so happy at Christmas if they bought gifts & need to exchange them!  The prices are crazy!!

Valued Contributor

It's not the tariffs. Go to Penneys, Kohls, TJ Maxx & too many other stores to mention. They have very similar products & many sales & discounts. Not to ention they give you rewards on their store cards. QVC does nothing except ezpay & I don't need it!

Respected Contributor

Not completely sure how it works, but I think QVC sets the prices, not the vendor.

Valued Contributor
@DAD I so agree. TJ Maxx has VC handbags and clothing that are on the Q for unbelievably cheaper prices. Am I wrong that more and more of the items are the Q's own brand as well. Not buying any longer. Once my ez pays are done I am as well.
Esteemed Contributor

@gmabee38 wrote:

Has Susan lost it completely.  $60.00 for A370888 ?

Susan Graver doesn't set the prices for her items.....QVC does..........blame them.................

Frequent Contributor

So once Susan sells an item to QVC she losses control of it?  I doubt it, unless your correct and Susan doesn't care if her prices go so high that she looses her customers and her reputation.

I doubt that too....no designer wants to loose their customers.

Valued Contributor

your paying for the entertainment she provides you. Her strutting, dancing, and flaunting her figure costs money

Honored Contributor

@gmabee38 

But Susan and the QVC hosts will tell you if you bought it at a boutique shop the price would have a $1 in front of it....(sarcasm).......  And in reality you can find a similar item at Walmart made of the same material...polyester....at a much LOWER price....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”