Valued Contributor

Is Stacy now David's co-host or what?   I thought she took Mary's place doing the online job.  She doesn't seem to do that now.  I don't know if she's a host or what?  I thought Mary had to go through training and work night shift to get to be a host.  Also what happened to the other woman who seems to be working on the chat on line?

Trusted Contributor

Stacy does hosting for other shows & I think I've seen her host on Q2.  She does some chatting on facebook for David's shows as does a newer lady whose name I don't remember.  

Respected Contributor

Stacy has been David's sidekick for almost a year. Also, Mary has been an official host close to a year now.

Trusted Contributor

Good lord she just got the Golden Spatula award.  Let her have her moment.

Honored Contributor

I like Stacy, I see her a lot on QVC 2 and she does a fine job. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

Stacy was already a host when she was added to David's show.  She used to be on mostly at night and hosted shows on her own.

Valued Contributor

I think Stacy is great with David, giving him a 2 minute break every once in a while.  She has that saucy personality that blends well with David.  She is a host on her own.  It is hard to fill Mary's shoes but Stacy is making her own space, welcome Stacy. Just so I get to see my Mary frequently - a rock star.

Honored Contributor

Stacy was David's co-host but then during that time when everyone at Q was either pregnant or sick or fired, she was pulled away.

Now that Mary has her own shows and hosts duties are otherwise settled, Stacy is back with David.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Stacy on In the Kitchen with David.

Respected Contributor

@Nicecupofteawrote:

Is Stacy now David's co-host or what?   I thought she took Mary's place doing the online job.  She doesn't seem to do that now.  I don't know if she's a host or what?  I thought Mary had to go through training and work night shift to get to be a host.  Also what happened to the other woman who seems to be working on the chat on line?

Becca Lou wrote : Stacy was helping out While David is having some back issues. He had to share the show the other day because of his back.