Esteemed Contributor

@comedy clubber wrote:

I could only stomach 35 seconds of this show.  It could be called  clown dancing and woman screaming for all I could see!!!

-------------------

I watched off and on, but the show did take a strange turn to the silliness.  And Stacy's presentations have always been too loud.

Respected Contributor
I thought it was very rude of the shows producer or whoever decides who does what on the show to sidestep Stacy in favor of Carolyn the first day David introduced his cookbook. I realize on a later show Stacy did present the cookbook but the first day for me was a stab in the back. It seems they struggle to include Stacy on air on ITKWD.
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I thought it was very rude of the shows producer or whoever decides who does what on the show to sidestep Stacy in favor of Carolyn the first day David introduced his cookbook. I realize on a later show Stacy did present the cookbook but the first day for me was a stab in the back. It seems they struggle to include Stacy on air on ITKWD.

We don't really know the reason Stacy didn't do the first presentation of David's book. I just don't think it's wise to speculate.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacy on In the kitchen

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

@Kindaglitzy

The Producer is not there to massage a host's feelings, QVC is a retailer in business to sell products!  So if they think Carolyn can do a better job as a co-host and get more cookbooks sold, that is what they are going to do.....(especially when sales were down for the Kitchen And Dining category on their latest financial report). 

And David is always trying to include Stacy and saying things like, Stacy youll love this, come and taste this.. And he tries to include her and talks to her throughout the show....  Something about their personalties together dont click.  Ive seen Stacy with items for the home and fashion, and she seemed more comfortable and relaxed.........Maybe kitchen items and selling prepared food isnt her thing..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

And David is always trying to include Stacy and saying things like, Stacy youll love this, come and taste this.. And he tries to include her and talks to her throughout the show....  Something about their personalties together dont click.  Ive seen Stacy with items for the home and fashion, and she seemed more comfortable and relaxed.........Maybe kitchen items and selling prepared food isnt her thing..........

-----------------

As someone said earlier, she does not come across as warm and fuzzy!  When David and Stacy are presenting together, there is no flow.  They seem  kind of 'detached.'

Frequent Contributor

I like watching ITKWD BECAUSE Stacy is on!  She's full of enthusiasm and not blah (like Rachel B., Mary, etc)  I'd love to see Stacy hosting more on her own.  I guess each to their own, but Mary is so generic...I just wonder sometimes why some hosts seem to be everywhere (and they bore me to tears), and others,like Stacy, aren't on more?  I'd love to see Stacy on more clothing shows, too.

Honored Contributor

@@laxluvr Stacy does host a lot of other shows.  She is now on BeautyIQ also.   Also, for others that don't know Stacy was  an experienced host before she came to the ITKWD show.  Mary on the other hand was a producer or some other behind the scenes job before she joined ITKWD as social media and then quickly to a co-host and then to a full-time host with her own shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stacy on In the kitchen

[ Edited ]

I think Stacy is on Q2 more than QVC and she's on Beauty IQ. She co-hosted the Beauty Awards with Jane T. last week.

I believe Stacy has been a host for about 4 years now.