Respected Contributor

To the social team who have always been a big help to me. Best CS ever. Thank you!

Buy Thank You Gift for Coworker Colleague Farewell Going Away Keychain for  Leader Mentors Coach Team Members Inspirational Appreciation Keyring for  Teacher Social Worker Women Men Boss Day Goodbye Jewelry Online in

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Social Team for all you do Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Same here , Kim helped me this morning with an issue. which I so appreciate! QVC Social Team I find to be the Best !!! Great at resolving my issues . I don't even call CS any longer . I prefer emailing the QVC team actually. Kudos 👍🏻
Trusted Contributor

I am another long-time customer (late 1980's if you can believe it) and I agree wholeheartedly with the appreciation of the Social Team.

Honored Contributor

A big thank you to @Kim-QVC  for helping me with two refunds today that QVC received over a month ago but hadn't yet processed. I got a quick response and Kim resolved the matter.  I really think the Social Team, all excellent, is saving a lot of customers from leaving QVC altogether out of frustration. Thanks again, Kim. I knew I could count on the S. T. for help! ❤

Esteemed Contributor

You're preaching to the choir here ... I've had the pleasure of interacting with all of the Team at one time or another ... so much so , I believe they know me personally by now.   

Just so you know ... at least one team member (maybe more) is available in the wee small hours of  the morning ... if you want to just say "hello."  

GO TEAM SOCIAL!

Esteemed Contributor

I AGREE:  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!  giphy (22).gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Social Team Rave

[ Edited ]

I totally agree.  THE best.  I’ve contacted them several times for price adjustments, move a post, etc.  They usually answer immediately.   I just posted in an incorrect forum, and it was moved in minutes, WITH an email reply as well.  Any social team members, I have always had quick replies. They have a great crew!!   Thanks @mac116 for the positive post.  

Thanks Paulette!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much @Melvin-QVC   for your very prompt and helpful answer to my question. 👍👍👍👍👍  I can always count on the Social Team members to be super helpful.