Honored Contributor

My orders have been "in process" 5 or 6 days.  I tried to cancel one to buy it elsewhere, but I couldn't cancel.  I doubt I will receive some of them within 10 days from when I ordered.  Don't know why they don't improve their shipping.  I get my items shipped the same day or next day at most other sites plus they offer free shipping.  Been only ordering items that are exclusive to QVC or extremely good prices.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@hsawaknow wrote:

Everything I have ordered in the past 2 weeks is stalled in Illinois, and for days. Whats the holdup, 4 days sitting in a warehouse, then it gets stuck in Sacramento and then a day in Oakland? They are really pushing that 10 day line. 

For me, being in California they should say your order will arrive in 10 days for thats how long it is taking.

@hsawaknow   I am getting aggravated with my order as well.  Still not shipped.   Crazy!  I get stuff from Amazon in 2-3 days. They said it would ship in 24 hours yesterday.  They have 3 hours left...  ARGH  No reason anything should take this long.

Well I have to say after I complained my order went out in those 3 hours and was delivered fast and before EDD.  I also placed a order last Sat and Sun and they are both arriving tomorrow.   I usually get my stuff very fast , so I am guessing it depends where you live.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  If it's boxes they need, I wish they'd come by my house and pick some up.  I get so tired of breaking down boxes for the recycling bin, especially the great big ones. 

Thats funny the way they sent you that variety of goods in one box.  They usually just combine like items.  Did they fill the ottoman?

@Kachina624.  First of all I agree with your post ,  I totally hate breaking down large boxes for recycling.   Secondly I have been meaning to comment on the photo of your Beautiful dog for awhile now .   Is she/he a collie or an Australian shepherd?   

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore.  Thanks for the compliment.  That's Jett a black tri Collie.  I also have a black tri mini Aussie and a black tri Sheltie.  I didn't get the blacks deliberately as all except Jett are rescues.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore.  Thanks for the compliment.  That's Jett a black tri Collie.  I also have a black tri mini Aussie and a black tri Sheltie.  I didn't get the blacks deliberately as all except Jett are rescues.

@Kachina624   Well beautiful dog and I love the name as I have a cat with the same name ,  just spelled A little different ,  Jet😺 if we did adopt a puppy it would be a collie or a sheltie I just find them beautiful plus they have a wonderful temperament and are very smart !  We have a family member who has both.  God bless you for adopting your rescues.  I truly wish I see someday the shelters are all vacant .  

Respected Contributor

I ordered a product that is 'in process' and expected to ship 9/25 I decided to cancel. Well It wont let me cancel! That is longer then 10 days its still in process and I cant get out of the order.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Frequent Contributor

I have issues with shipping also. Once the order is finally shipped, UPS transfers it to USPS who in turn, sends it all over the state until it gets to my post office.  This has been happening over and over.  They're lucky I am rarely in a hurry for my packages to arrive.  Upon arrival, they are stuffed in my mailbox like a piece of trash.  I recently received a box which contained cosmetics. It was open, smashed, and thrown in front of my door.  I have called my local post office, and it falls on deaf ears.  When I was receiving my packages by UPS, I hardly had any issues.