Respected Contributor

Slow shipping is a topic that comes up again and again, so please know that I am aware that I am not the first customer to complain about this process.  My order was placed on Auguest 05.  Here it is August 16 and it still has not been delivered.  It's on the way, but who knows when I will actually have it.  Ridiculous.

Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more.  Not only do they not allow you to cancel things after a few hours, they expect you to wait for weeks to get the item.  It's not only shipping that is slow, returns are painfully slow!  Don't plan on getting your return before a minimum of 15 days has passed.  It's ridiculous.  And you usually have to check on it and go through the whole rigmarole with customer service rep, before they will finally issue the credit. Sometimes I question whether it's really even worth shopping with them.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian  Not only is it in process forever, then they send it to the post office which adds 3 more days to it. Then some things are here in 6. I hate to check a package and see it has been transferred to the post office, and I see the UPS truck go right by my house. What is this?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian.  You don't mention when your order was shipped which is the only part of the process over which QVC has any control.  It is about 10 days since you placed your order which is within the realm of reason.  They've always said to allow 7-10 days, so it should be arriving soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Slow shipping again

[ Edited ]

@maximillian

QVC was probably waiting for more boxes....SARCASM!!! I had ordered a Linea blouse, pants, as is pedestals, a hurricane, an ottoman all ordered on different days and all were delivered by UPS in one HUGE box.... It took so long I thought maybe my orders didnt go through---you know how sometimes you order something it goes through, and then you get a notice the item was actually sold out, the orders went through, they were just slow.(if it was shipped USPS I could understand it, but not UPS)....  And its not fair that I got charged full shipping on each when everything came in one box........

Now my Plow & Hearth fall wreath arrived QUICKLY!!!! and that was by UPS ....... Maybe that was shipped by the manufactuer?????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  If it's boxes they need, I wish they'd come by my house and pick some up.  I get so tired of breaking down boxes for the recycling bin, especially the great big ones. 

Thats funny the way they sent you that variety of goods in one box.  They usually just combine like items.  Did they fill the ottoman?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Slow shipping again

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  If it's boxes they need, I wish they'd come by my house and pick some up.  I get so tired of breaking down boxes for the recycling bin, especially the great big ones. 

Thats funny the way they sent you that variety of goods in one box.  They usually just combine like items.  Did they fill the ottoman?

@Kachina624

Yep, that was what was so strange---I've seen clothing combined I ordered on the same day shipped in the same package, it makes sense, but never the odd assortment in the box I got!!! 

The ottoman was collapsed like you can do if you want to store it, so they didnt open it up and use it to ship things--- oh oh maybe you gave them another idea---Woman WinkWoman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Some of my items have shipped and been received very fast lately - think I got one item in 3 days.  Others take much longer.  Makes me wonder how it all works (or doesn't) and what the process is for getting things out the QVC door.  Once it is shipped, it is out of their hands, so to speak.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I would have to say it is consistently inconsistent. I ordered 6 items on the 12th of August 3 of those where from philosophy. Warm Cashmere Holiday Set, Pumpkin Bath Gel, and Gingerbread Man set of 2 bath gel. I received the Pumpkin bath gel on Tuesday the 14th, and the Warm Cashmere on the 15th. Im still waiting for Gingerbread Man.

The other 3 items are stuck in New Jersey, Georgia and Illinois. And one of those items is Philosophy! So it really is a waiting game and tracking your package. The longest I had to wait was 11 days. 

I know its frustrating, just hang in there.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor
Must be a geographic thing as to whether or not UPS transfers the packages to USPS or delivers themselves. I noticed as of this week UPS changed one of their tracking messages that now says "we will be in your area and deliver your package one day early". I say big deal because for me there is only one driver who delivers to door all other lazy UPS drivers deliver to a central location and then I have to use my car, gasoline and time to arrange to pickup when I have already paid to have it delivered to my door. UPS is not what it once was either.