Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy.  I think it depends on the UPS  workload.  I'm guessing they get a little more money if they deliver it.  It seem like on days where I get multiple packages, I get that happy little message.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I feel your frustration. 

I preordered a TSV HP Laptop on Aug 2nd (Presentation was Aug 5th)  Left Shaghi on August 15th and has been in import delay in Oakland, CA since the 15th.  Who knows when that container shipment will get released?  My order was to deliver by 8/20/18 which is tomorrow.  This product was not even available to ship at the time of presentation.  I think the consumer should be made aware of this fact so proper purchasing decisions can be made.  In all honesty, this is probably going to be returned since it now appears the computer will not arrive in time.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the shipping delays either.  If countless other retailers can ship in 1-2 days, why can't Q.  I receive orders within 2-3 days from most other retailers.  

Respected Contributor
Ordered Mr Food cookbook on 8/15, still has not shipped. For $5.50 shipping, should be UPS direct ship but last cookbook I ordered (Chef Tony's) paid $5.50 and shipped USPS and took forever to arrive.

@customer67
Interesting tracking information.
Honored Contributor

People are already getting the Vince Camuto tsv and reviewing it.  Mine are still in process.Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I live on the East Coast and the process used to be that the merchandise went through Lancaster then headed to my area.  Now everything is going from PA to Ontario, CA and everything that I have ordered lately (and I order a lot!) sits there for a min. of 5 days then gets shipped through NJ and then NY.  It takes about two weeks to get anything where it used to take a few days.  What is going on?!  And don't  even get me going on returns.

Respected Contributor

Everything I have ordered in the past 2 weeks is stalled in Illinois, and for days. Whats the holdup, 4 days sitting in a warehouse, then it gets stuck in Sacramento and then a day in Oakland? They are really pushing that 10 day line. 

For me, being in California they should say your order will arrive in 10 days for thats how long it is taking.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Everything I have ordered in the past 2 weeks is stalled in Illinois, and for days. Whats the holdup, 4 days sitting in a warehouse, then it gets stuck in Sacramento and then a day in Oakland? They are really pushing that 10 day line. 

For me, being in California they should say your order will arrive in 10 days for thats how long it is taking.

@hsawaknow   I am getting aggravated with my order as well.  Still not shipped.   Crazy!  I get stuff from Amazon in 2-3 days. They said it would ship in 24 hours yesterday.  They have 3 hours left...  ARGH  No reason anything should take this long.

Occasional Contributor

Mine too!!  I am so mad!  And they wonder again and again why they are loosing customers....mine is still saying "processing". 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Slow shipping again

[ Edited ]

My September 1st order is still IN PROCESS.  Really????  The only reason I even ordered from QVC is because they are the only ones that offer this product.  *deep sigh*