Honored Contributor

Harry talking to a call-in customer:  "I don't usually push my items and I don't brag about them, but ...."

Over-exaggerated statement.

Honored Contributor

Ha!  Sure he doesn't.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When it came to discussing the great price point, he said he'd let the host do that. Just because Harry is enthusiastic, I wouldn't consider him pushy. I'm happy I got the TSV - not sure how many they brought in but 39,000 sets had sold when I placed my order.

Honored Contributor

I heard that too.  I thought - really???  What a salesman.

Esteemed Contributor

well they are really nice candles. I'm OK with someone being proud of their product.

Honored Contributor

They look nice and the descriptions sound wonderful but I'd LOVE him to make them with toppers (like another company on QVC used to do).... I know... so 90's but I loved them and they were so cute and used them all the time until they were gone.  I love a sophisticated look as well, but can't help still wanting the ones with toppers.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

When it came to discussing the great price point, he said he'd let the host do that. Just because Harry is enthusiastic, I wouldn't consider him pushy. I'm happy I got the TSV - not sure how many they brought in but 39,000 sets had sold when I placed my order.

@AuntG 

I bought the TSV too---I like his candles---I like the scents, no soot, no drowning wicks, a very nice solid container, not this thin glass container like B&BW....

I totally agree with you, I dont mind his enthusiasm for his product, and its ENTHUSIASM rather than being pushy.....The Dyson Rep that fudges her information in order to try to sell is the pushy one. ....(she tells the run time is 1 hour, but thats on the low setting, she never mentions the high setting run time because Consumer Reports and Reviews say its only 6 to 10 minutes on high!).....I'll take Harry's GENUINE enthusiasm any day!   

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I ordered as well, love his scents! Sometimes I only burn mine for an hour or two and it scents up my whole 1st floor!

Esteemed Contributor

I got his TSV last year, and I think the year before.  I kept some and gave some as gifts.

I am not a candle snob and don't buy a lot of candles.  But I was not overly impressed with his candles.  The fragrance certainly did NOT fill up the room and they seemed to burn down so quickly. I did not even like all the scents I got.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I love Harry's Homeworx candles! 

I'm not into food scented candles, so I didn't buy the TSV.  But I know he'll have more new scents later in the year that I will surely want to purchase.  I currently have several of his 4-wick candles and burn them nearly every day.