Super Contributor

I would NEVER buy a scented candle without being able to smell it first.  Can't stand sweet sugary smelling candles imitating food. YUK ! ! !

I do like a woodsy smell, but something tells me his candles are not that great.

Honored Contributor

I got his Christmas ones last year. Am very happy with them.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

When it came to discussing the great price point, he said he'd let the host do that. Just because Harry is enthusiastic, I wouldn't consider him pushy. I'm happy I got the TSV - not sure how many they brought in but 39,000 sets had sold when I placed my order.

@AuntG    There can be a world of difference between pushing and being pushy.  Every vendor comes on to push a product.  Why else would they be there?  Slatkin certainly pushes his merchandise.  Pushy is when they become deceptive and obnoxious about it.  We know who those people are.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
I love his candles and he knows his business. He had a fabulous store off Madison Avenue in NYC many years ago. I just loved going there & he had a very select clientele. It was home decor.....I remember beautiful chandeliers sparkling that you could see from the street and holiday time was wonderful