Frequent Contributor
My goodness, REALLY pushing the sketchers TSV, plus repeat from last years because so popular??Hmmm, I don’t know, it looks rather clunky and easy to step out of if walking fast, limited color choices also.
Also the D & co host seems really wound up today, beginning to be super annoying,
Honored Contributor

I like Skechers, but not that style.

Respected Contributor

I ordered these and I rarely buy shoes online but I took a chance.  I am usually a solid size 8 in Skechers so that's what I ordered.

I like this kind of clog to keep by the door to run out and get the paper or mail, or to slip on for a quick errand.  I wouldn't wear them for serious exercise or walking.  Colors are OK, I ordered gray.

Honored Contributor

I thought I had seen these before on QVC....lots of choices for skechers.  Similar style being offered at Sam's Club.

Esteemed Contributor

@littleminx wrote:
My goodness, REALLY pushing the sketchers TSV, plus repeat from last years because so popular??Hmmm, I don’t know, it looks rather clunky and easy to step out of if walking fast, limited color choices also.
Also the D & co host seems really wound up today, beginning to be super annoying,

It's a clearance sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy holidays everyone! It's interesting looking, just not my style. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I wear Skechers all the time. I find them to be extremely comfortable, so much so that as use them as slippers.

Super Contributor

Not crazy about this one...plus $5.50 shipping??!! I like the Skechers brand and have several pairs but buy elsewhere with better selection and pricing. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

I heard Shawn say to size down a 1/2 size. So these must be running big. They stated this on the screen when presenting these shoes.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered this TSV a couple of days ago and they came today.  I sized down 1/2 to a 7M and this shoe fits great.  My first choice would have been the navy but it was sold out in my size so I ordered it in black.  I really like them.  They have great traction, and I can just slip my foot right into the shoe easily.

I am recovering from a knee fracture from a couple of months ago, and when I wore a straight leg brace, I wasn't able to bend down easily to put on a shoe.   I would have really loved to have had this shoe when I wore the brace.  These are so comfortable and so easy to wear.  This was a really good deal and sorry I didn't order another pair, but they are now out of my size.

I hope that everyone who ordered and receives their TSV will like them as much as I do.