Frequent Contributor

I just sat down to do a final check of what I have bought for my family for Christmas and it just is crazy to think that I have not bought one thing from the Q this holiday season. Past holiday shopping always included stuff from the Q. I could always find sets of things that I could buy and split up among people I had to buy for. My youngest son has special needs and attends a theraputic day school. So I always felt I needed to gift his teachers + support staff and all the various service providers that help him during the day. Because they work so closely with my son and we are always in contact with them they start to feel like family. One year I bought mutiple sets of flashlights + fancy kitchen shears in all kinds of great colors. I gave them as gifts and everyone appreciated the thought and I still get comments on items like that of how much they used them. It made me a little sad that the Q has fallen off my radar. Ive deleted the app. I never scroll through just to see whats new. I have it on my laptop. I use to leave the Q on for background noise when home doing laundry and stuff...not anymore. The Q isnt my go to anymore.

Honored Contributor

As I've said before, when QVC/HSN started almost 40 years ago, they were unique and offered many items not easily found in stores.  Now, there are so many other "go to" places that they have almost become absolete.  

Honored Contributor

I miss the old Q too

Esteemed Contributor

ITA.  The Q and HSN used to be fun to watch and interesting.  Not anymore.  Ive also stopped most purchases and look back on all the $$$ I've spent on these networks.  Most likely my own foolish fault, but I think after all these years I've finally realized I really don't need anything else!!!  I'm giving more gift cards to people for other places.   I appreciate the websites that give back to their loyal customers such as Amazon and LL Bean  (if you have their CC, it's great!)   I do still catch some of my favorite hosts when they are on, but they are dwindling too!!!    I say Bye Bye too.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear this news....

FOR ME....as a plus size and hubby is a big and tall....

I purchased quite a few things from QVC for myself.

I did purchase most of his things from Macys so yes, options exist nowadays. I am old enough to remember the OLD days when plus size people were limited to Lane Bryant ONLY!!!

Times have changed for the better for larger sized people!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Total opposite!

The only gifts I didn't buy from Q were a bottle of perfume my daughter asked for and baby clothes for my new grandson due in Feb.

Everything else is from Q. 

I shop early, delivery is not an issue.

I appreciate the 30 day price guarantee, Amazon doesn't do that!  The price lowers the next day and NO price adjustment from them.

I appreciate the extended return policy which, IMHO, starts nice and early.

I shop 85% online.  Just pick out what I like and get great ideas when I am stuck.

Honored Contributor

@grayhairdontcare   So what is the purpose of your thread/ post? I do not think most here care that you are not shopping the Q. It hurts no ones feelings at all.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@grayhairdontcare   So what is the purpose of your thread/ post? I do not think most here care that you are not shopping the Q. It hurts no ones feelings at all.

I don't think the OP started this thread to hurt anyone's feelings.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

I think a customer that's leaving QVC is letting them know the reasons why....no problem with that....Afterall this is a QVC Forum and Q Talk topic where opinions about what's going on at QVC are posted....

BTW what was the purpose of your thread...????🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Last night, that BOLT thing was on TWO QVC stations at once.

Enough is enough for me too.