Contributor

Shipping is just horrible.....I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for Orders & just requested Replacement Orders on some & Refunds on other Orders because the items are no longer available...which I really would have liked to gotten! This is happening more frequently and now I know why people are just done with QVC!  More frustrating my Orders say Shipped but Delayed??  But yet when I Order from HSN never a problem & receive my Orders with in days! Very frustrated long time Customer (30 yrs) but not for long!

Honored Contributor

Shipping is horrible when the third party shipper, Newgistics, is used with UPS and USPS.

I don't know if that's your case.  Look for "Shipping Partner" on your notification.  It looks like it might be UPS, but it's not. 

Honored Contributor

My orders ship from QVC very fast, then they hit a UPS hub where Newgistics scans them over and over, say they send them to the USPS but they lie and scan them some more.  It has taken up to 10 to 12 days to get my packages.  This occurs with other retailers too.  They all eventually arrive but sometimes the waiting is painful.  Requesting refunds/replace events will only cause you to have to return merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Sounds like a White House problem to me. I'm surprised we get what we can get. If you can drive a truck I hear it's easy to get hired right now. Of course much more can go into this but we know them all and still CHOOSE to order.  ??? hmmmmm ???

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Sounds like a White House problem to me. I'm surprised we get what we can get. If you can drive a truck I hear it's easy to get hired right now. Of course much more can go into this but we know them all and still CHOOSE to order.  ??? hmmmmm ???

Oh please, spare me.  

Honored Contributor

it's

@Spacrazy wrote:

@Spacrazy    White House has absolutely nothing to do with it.  Do your research.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
I’m really tired of the returns. I just had a choice of 6 methods to return a book to Amazon. It was great. UPS is right near me and I chose to put it online and show UPS the scan symbol. They would package it for me. For free!!!!

Ordered on 6/4 and 6/5 and status is still PREPARING YOUR ORDER.  I haven't ordered in a long time and had no idea the shipping times were so long. So disappointed that my items may not arrive in time for Father's Day. I won't be ordering again. 

Frequent Contributor

What I'm finding frustrating is the Order Status section of my account is not reflecting what's actually happening as it relates to shipping, delivery and returns.  For instance, I have received three items over the past couple weeks that still show as "preparing your order" in Order Status. Also, confirmation of deliveries and returns on my Order Status page is behind in updating, inconsistent or nonexistent.

Regular Visitor
I’ve been waiting for a month now for one item.