Trusted Contributor

I didn't receive a return label for a clothing item on easy pay.  I can't even get rid of this bold print right now.  Anyway, they are having issues and when you go through the return page to type in your info, it brings you to the part of the page you print, but the label isn't there.  I called and there was no way to get Customer Service - just a void.  I tried to call three times.  So I started a chat.  She said that they are aware of the problem and it may be days.  Why would a company stop sending return labels when they are having such issues with return pages?  I have had issues with the return page not working many times recently, but could always call to have them send one to me through e-mail.   It seems like a simple thing to correct.  Who are they hiring for this website?  Only two designers are keeping me here - D&C and Candace Cameron Burre.  I have just wasted a lot of time but had to tell anyone on here. 

Honored Contributor

@misschristy    We've had several discussions about this.  The trend in the industry is to discontinue return labels and invoices.  I got shoes from Zappos last week with nothing but shoes in the box.  I've never gotten an invoice from Amazon.  I'd be surprised if QVC ever goes back to including them.

You can make your own return form by simply printing the information from Order Status on a sheet of paper.  Most important is the order #.

You can also make a return address label on your own.  I use a 3 X 5 card.  You can find the address to which it should be sent, depending on where you live, in the customer service section.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@misschristy    We've had several discussions about this.  The trend in the industry is to discontinue return labels and invoices.  I got shoes from Zappos last week with nothing but shoes in the box.  I've never gotten an invoice from Amazon.  I'd be surprised if QVC ever goes back to including them.

You can make your own return form by simply printing the information from Order Status on a sheet of paper.  Most important is the order #.

You can also make a return address label on your own.  I use a 3 X 5 card.  You can find the address to which it should be sent, depending on where you live, in the customer service section.

@Kachina624   So useful, thanks!

Honored Contributor

I do a post office click n ship label.  Since the address is stored in the USPS site, it is pretty easy and quick and the USPS will pick it up at my house.  It is worth it to me rather than hassle with going to the post office. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems OP may be looking for the pre-paid return label QVC sends or was available on our account page. If that is the case, creating her own label isn't the solution to her problem.

Oh, Thank goodness somebody else is having this issue because I've been having the same problem.  I thought it was my computer but it sounds like this an issue on QVC side. I want to print the barcode for the pre-paid return label and it is  not appearing on the print screen. 

Frustrating that this could take awhile to be resolved.  

Honored Contributor

It is hit or miss getting a return label or invoice.  The print option online hasn't worked in months.  If you email the social team they will mail one to you, it takes 5-7 days to get it.  

Regular Contributor

We shouldnot have to print a return label. Q,V.C. has enough money to afford to send invoices and return labels with their products, I don't have a printer so I have to call and wait 7 to 10 days to retuern the item. I also want a invoice of the price I am paying for the item. If this keeps up I will only buy on H,S.N.  I don't return often only when something doesn't fit. I think a million or billion dollar business can very well afford to send invoices.

Trusted Contributor
I am leaving on a trip. I do not have time to make the shipping label and taking it to a shipper. I’m sorry but it is a big deal. First they waste your time trying to type I. The info and printing the label. They never inform us of problems. Second, why would this take days to fix? I am not shopping here if this is ongoing. Thank you for the info but I need a label my postman can pick up from my mailbox. It’s easier for me to return to my Macys than to run to the post office.
Trusted Contributor
That’s a long time to wait for an email label. Customer service sends them immediately but as I said, there was no answer over and over again.