Frequent Contributor

Re: Shipping is taking FOREVER

@MalteseMomma wrote:

My UPS delivers on weekends,holidays .

I am in Las Vegas and no weekend or holiday deliveries in the 24/7 city!!

Frequent Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

QVC has been using that disclaimer about working on shipping delays for how long now?

Way too long, IMO.

If a certain part of a company's business practice is causing so many unhappy customers, I would think it would expedite solving that particular problem.

I've shopped here for over 25 years and have never experienced so many problems with QVC until this year.

Well said and agree 100%!!

I spend a couple thousand a month on QVC purchases and the service has declined since early 2019...terribly!!. Items go on backorder after purchase or never ship out, until I call to ask for update

Every time I ask CS, I am told they are working on it and building new warehouse, largest building in all of PA, but feeling the growing pains in a BIG way when it comes to slow shipping and over a month to exchange a top!  Unacceptable!!!

By the time it reaches QVC for exchange the item is out of stock!  Free exchanges, but not when it takes a month plus to process an exchange, it’s no longer FREE and lost out on the item.  If it is something I really want, I reorder item, pay additional shipping and send item back.  No, FREE exchange for shipping charges...

Please QVC, help!  

Can you provide feedback as to when those of us on the west coast will feel improvements!?  Average ship time to LV is 10 to 14 days, unless a select view items ship from Ontario California warehouse. 

Respected Contributor

Good morning!  Just my rant about shipping before I contact QVC.

I ordered a few things recently and have been tracking the items online.  Much to my happiness, I saw the message that "...UPS will be in your area and will deliver your package a day early."  Then I checked the status and somehow the USPS got involved and it ended up delaying the deliveries.  Instead of UPS delivering early on Friday, today is Monday and nothing has been delivered yet.

If UPS is the carrier, how and why does the USPS get involved???  

I mean, it's not the end of the world or anything, but still.

Super Contributor

Shipping does seem to take forever and I thought that Qurate was trying to update the process. I must be too used to Amazon Prime.