Contributor

I get so excited about the things I order, especially clothes. It just seems like it can take longer to get items. I even rec'd a robo call about a delay.  I would think with the way Amazon and other sites ship in two days that QVC would jump on board. 

Just and opinion....

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping is taking FOREVER

@Michelebear72I was wearing my last clothing order a week from ordering it.  I guess there's a new definition of forever???

I do know delivery can take longer in some areas - no idea why but QVC has promised they are working on it --  and, you apparently saw a products you like here, so hand on and see what happens.

I also know Amazon is about 100 times larger than QVC and that they don't make their profit from selling things.  Their profit comes from selling memberships and subscriptions that some buy to use some of their services.   That billion+dollars they have every year just from that kind of income will always make a difference.  

Honored Contributor

QVC has been using that disclaimer about working on shipping delays for how long now?

Way too long, IMO.

If a certain part of a company's business practice is causing so many unhappy customers, I would think it would expedite solving that particular problem.

I've shopped here for over 25 years and have never experienced so many problems with QVC until this year.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

QVC has been using that disclaimer about working on shipping delays for how long now?

Way too long, IMO.

If a certain part of a company's business practice is causing so many unhappy customers, I would think it would expedite solving that particular problem.

I've shopped here for over 25 years and have never experienced so many problems with QVC until this year.

Me too.  @KingstonsMom 

I LOVED the Q, but  I  think they got greedy and   bit off more than they can chew when they bought other tv  shopping  chanels . Who needs Q2,Q3 and all of HSN  and who knows what else???

Respected Contributor

I placed 4 orders this week and was amazed at how fast my orders shipped. They all shipped a day or two after I placed the order. However, they still use USPS to deliver and that does slow things down. However, I do received everything in about a week. One item that I ordered came by UPS because they were in my area. I received that withing 3 days.

Contributor

@millieshops 

Mine won't be here until a week from today. I ordered on Sunday. That's a little long to me. I saw another post where they were going through Ontario, CA and that seems crazy since I'm in GA and on the same side of the country as QVC. But, when it comes it comes. 

Honored Contributor

My clothing orders, and thete have been many, have been shipping in 2-3 days.  It's UPS that slows their arrival.  I recently had one package sit in their Hodgkins IL. facility for 5 days.  They need to quit closing down on week-ends and work 24/7/365.  Not only do they do nothing for 2 days but it takes another day for them to get started again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My UPS delivers on weekends,holidays .

Respected Contributor

Where I live, I'm out jogging on the weekends, and I'm always seeing UPS, FedEx and Amazon trucks all over the place (mostly on Saturdays).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blondeI'd add USPS to that, but I don't know if it's everywhere.  In Florida, my condo is in the back of a cul de sac so I see the trucks arrive for about 50 units.  I do see USPS package deliveries 7 day/week happening there.

Can't say I've seen them deliver Sundays here on Long Island, but I see far fewer homes from where I am --- and, maybe best of all, I've controlled my own buying all summer so I haven't needed to watch.