Frequent Contributor

Well here I am again on the date my order was estimated to be delivered

and it has not even been shipped.

Funny thing if you ever try to cancel an order it always seems to be "In the proccess of 

Shipping".

What is the deal Q.  Also since you asked, do not like the new black box logo.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Sme here.  I have an order that's supposed to arrive today but is still "processing".

Honored Contributor

They seem to have awaken today and suddenly shipped a bunch of my orders that had been processing since last week-end and beyond.  I guess all the spring shopping for new clothes plus gem day had them inundated.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Items are in process for about 4 days.  Then they still take days to get here--transferred to post office and then it's another 2 days.

Respected Contributor

@MAIZEY   I have the same problem.  I ordered the Jai TSV and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow 3/8.  It just shipped yesterday and has only arrived at the first mail innovations.  It most likely will not arrive tomorrow.  My orders seem to always be In Process for days.

Frequent Contributor

Just today, I engaged in a Live Chat with a customer service rep, asking to cancel an order that had been processing for five days.  I told the person that evidently the item was not going to ship.  Of course, I got the standard reply that items are "In process" for 3-5 days.  Agree--item will eventually ship, take another 5 days traveling around America before it arrives to my mailbox.

Honored Contributor

So many other retailers can ship faster and still get items to their customers in just a few days so why can't Q?  

I ordered something from Macy's yesterday and received notice that it shipped just 1 hour later.  I checked and it really did ship - it wasn't just packaged and ready to go.  

I don't expect retailers to ship as fast as Macy's or Amazon but I do expect more than pony express.

Esteemed Contributor

@MAIZEY Feeling your pain as well. My last order from Q took 9 days to get

to me. That was 3 or 4 days past the date they said would be estimated

delivery date. I am in PA as well as the Q and it is no faster to receive

than somewhere across the country. 

Deliveries from all other places that I order from usually arive 3 to 5 days at

the longest. Sometimes you forget you have a package coming from Q it takes

so long!

Frequent Contributor

They need to go to the Amazon School of Shipping.  I think they use my boxes for a coffee table for a week before shipping.

I always check Amazon before purchases on the Q many time they have the same item.

Cheaper and faster. Oh and returns are FREE.  Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor
Gosh, do I ever agree with these comments. Slower and slower, gets to the point I lose interest in item purchased.