Contributor

I ordered several Belle by Kim Gravel items on July 16 & to my amazement arrived today - less than a week!   Could QVC be back on the right track?

Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 items from Kohl's on Saturday and they arrived Wednesday.  Sometimes Kohl's can be slow so I was a little surprised but pleased.

Honored Contributor

@Matchup   I wish, but what I really think is that thousands of QVC orders have all along been arriving just as promised or within a day of their EDD.  All of mine have.

What I think we see here on the Forums is what CS has always seen --  millions of packages move right along and thousands don't.  Retail statistics have shown for years that people call, write, complain to CS far, far more often than they give compliments for the good service we all want and expect.

We see the frustration here because QVC runs this forum, but we don't know the percentage of problems.  It feels horrendously high when I read here, but is it?  Obviously much higher than they'd like or the delay banner wouldn't be flying.

Super Contributor

Well  I am in shock too. I ordered a jacket yesterday and it says they turned it over to UPS and its out for delivery today .. I live in Maryland and usually they ship whatever all around my state before it gets to my state.. definitely shocked.. Hope they can continue this 

Super Contributor

JUST AN UPDATE I WAS INCORRECT I ORDERED IT ON THE 21ST AND ITS OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY THE 23 RD.. STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT