Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping Problems, Losing Sales

@grooms, thanks for the info. I can't keep all the different warehouse woes straight, LOL!!
Valued Contributor

All I can say is wow! I have had some items ship that fast but most of them are around 3 weeks. I did make sure not to order any Christmas presents in the last few weeks. If something is for me or my daughter it's not a big deal, But it is frustraing because I often receive a notice that my order has shipped the day before or day of delivery. We live on a busy street & I never know when my mail man will show up so I'm stuck waiting for it. This time of year everyone is busy. 

Valued Contributor

I think she's letting QVC know they have a problem. I know I wouldn't chance a Christmas present anymore. I'm also done Christmas shopping. Now I can relax & enjoy the season. My parents that are not doing well & act like children now when opening presents. I know what they like & hopefully their size in clothing. I know this will be their last year in their own home. They are almost 97 so it may be their last Christmas. I don't know. What I do know is I'm going to enjoy them while they are still here.

Trusted Contributor

@DAD, wishing you the best of luck with your parents! I am the sole caregiver for my 84 year old mother who is a 4 year lung cancer survivor and now has COPD and is getting frailer as time goes on. All we can do is our very best and I wish you strength moving forward. It's so sad to see our parents aging!
Contributor

I agree!!   I think we are all just singing to the choir on ourselves and QVC irresponsible shipping, delayed and frustrating return problems are just not being addressed.    I do not think they care.    

Recently I ordered (5) of something and only three came.   Never even got updates that the last box was not shipped out , yet I was charged.   Returns have also become a nightmare.    The website is awful and does not even track returns anymore.    2020 I am slowing down on any orders.      I am tired of having to watch things like a hawk to make sure credits are really applied  (yes, that has happened with screw ups lately) and that things I order really get to me!     I do not know what has happened to QVC but they are not as good as they used to be.     Plus HSN --the sister station---seems to get things to me faster and with way more efficiency.