Occasional Contributor

I ordered several colors of the same item (pants) at the same time (one order) and received them each separately and individually shipped. Shipping previously was reduced when multiples of the same item were ordered.

This is disappointing, and expensive. I've been a customer since the CVN days but like others here have found some of the benefits of shopping with QVC diminishing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping-Multiple Packages

@NQ123: I understand what you're saying. It doesn't seem fair to charge shipping for each item in the same package. But, unfortunately, QVC has been doing business this way for quite awhile now. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the past however I would receive one package for multiple items from the same order, regardless if they were the same item or not, and we did receive reduced shipping and handling. Unfortunate to no longer receive the quantity discount incentive.

Super Contributor

@NQ123 same here. Order 3 different colors of same item and comes in 3 packages?? Also a pain to send back if it doesn't fit and 6.95 each

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I find that some items are combined and shipped together and some are not. Even if they are combined, still pay shipping cost for each item. The discount for multiples went away several years ago when they reduced the cost of shipping. Of course, since that time the cost of shipping has been slowly rising even though they never announce an increase.