Honored Contributor

LOL on the husband statement

He's probably getting the bills. 

Trusted Contributor
I agree. Whether you like her shows or not sometimes life just gangs up on you and we should all know that. That’s terrible about her fall. It could happen to any of us young or older. I remember when I was in my 20’s walking in high platform shoes on dangerous city sidewalks on my lunch hours. I never fell. But now I love to wear my Clark’s Seabreeze on vacations or to summer dinners. They look cute with dresses or casual. I am taking a pair of Clark’s 2 inch wedges that are super comfy. But I’ll do the flip flops mostly.

I hope Shawn recovers quickly. As far as the family staying home because of symptoms, isn’t that what we are supposed to do? I wish her well with her family responsibilities too.

I never noticed her being absent that much. It is a grueling job. Lots of meetings and having to look decent on TV. And reviewing the merchandise.
Trusted Contributor
And you know he’s rich, how? It’s her business if she wants to work not your decision.
Trusted Contributor
Sorry. With all the comments about a fall - I thought Shawn fell. I’m looking at my little phone. But I stand by my comments about her responsibilities. Life comes in phases.