Respected Contributor
I’m sorry, I don’t visit the forums and blogs often. Was I out of line with my question? I did not intend to look like a stalker, or like I needed to follow her personal life, I was just hoping nothing bad had happened to her mother, daughter or husband, or her. Thank you for your reply.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor
I can’t imagine anyone not being concerned about another human being. I know her mother is in poor health. Shawn mentioned she would be back on the following night. She wasn’t. I was concerned for her mother. If that’s creepy, I’m sorry.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:
I can’t imagine anyone not being concerned about another human being. I know her mother is in poor health. Shawn mentioned she would be back on the following night. She wasn’t. I was concerned for her mother. If that’s creepy, I’m sorry.

I don't know about her personal life and am not interested. She's a tv salesperson. Not a friend. Yes, I find it strange how people have to inquire where a host is. 

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@Imadickens  -  Don't apologize and nothing wrong with your post.  It's completely normal to be concerned about the well being of others.  Those who could care less about others are lacking in something.  Please continue to post and don't worry about some of the responses.

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago every show she complained about her feet hurting....seems like it is always SOMETHING

Esteemed Contributor
Yes your right I forgot about that I remember that too , in fact she did some presentations sitting because of it . Then it was just gone ! And not very long after . Wearing flip flops which.podiatrists frown upon and very high heeled sandals which you wouldn't be wearing if you had foot issues. I know when I had issues my podiatrist said I wasn't to wear . In time I was able to , although sometimes heels will bother me if they are too high, wear them for sit down occasions
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Yes your right I forgot about that I remember that too , in fact she did some presentations sitting because of it . Then it was just gone ! And not very long after . Wearing flip flops which.podiatrists frown upon and very high heeled sandals which you wouldn't be wearing if you had foot issues. I know when I had issues my podiatrist said I wasn't to wear . In time I was able to , although sometimes heels will bother me if they are too high, wear them for sit down occasions
She was wearing vionics because of her feet issues, then all of a sudden she was wearing Stilettos, mixed signals for sure.

Regular Contributor

I have no problem with her absence...in fact I look forward to it.

Respected Contributor

OMG she's hardly the only woman who has ever had "alot on her plate"! 

She just whines louder.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore. My GF is in the hospital, admitted Saturday with both ankle bones chipped and in dire pain from a fall off her step in just two inch heels.  Can't put any weight on them yet in PT.

She said her husband was going to saw off the high heels in all her shoes. Also said lucky not a hip. She has nice legs  for heels but I bet will be wearing flats from now on? I live alone  and would be in trouble!  I do not own any heels.