Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

@Spurt wrote:

Early on she was good host, then she started becoming more self focused, acting silly especially with Kim Gravel----- talking about everything but the product.  Then she started wearing the fake long hair....pushing it back, stroking it,  pushing it foward (her own looked fine no need for the fake extensions).

@Spurt  - I agree about the attention with the hair - stroking it, etc.  She looked the best when she had it up the night of the Beauty Awards show.  She was stunning that night.

Super Contributor

I always thought Shawn  "saves" Christmas was ridiculous. Can she save anything? Not for me, I cannot watch her. Maybe her co- hosts find her hard to work with and that's why they keep changing. She used to work with Isaac and that didn't last either. That's why I stopped watching her. cringeworthy.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I bet Jane T.  will be the replacement.  Oh joy.

@San Antonio Gal 

Don't say the bad thing out loud. They might hear you and it will come true. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus  -  HONEY, you got that right!  lol...

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Courtney hasn't helped Shawn save Christmas in a while.  Shawn's sidekick has been Vanessa.

@qbetzforreal 

I think you are thinking of Dare to Share where Vanessa is with Shawn. Courtney has been on since the beginning of the "Shawn Saves Christmas" shows. I believe this is year three. 

Honored Contributor

Courtney's back from her vacation in time for her shows tomorrow [Monday] night.  

Contributor

I really like Courtney.  Are you saying she is leaving?  If you are saying she won't do tandem shows, good!  She has to carry whomever they pair her with

Contributor

I disagree.  Courtney has a distinct voice, and for the most part, goes right to the point, excellent product description.  I will be kind here, some of the old and mostof the new hosts have the ick factor.

Valued Contributor

Jane appears to have kidnapped Courtney and I refuse to watch these two together.  On other hand, I loved Shawn Saves Christmas with Courtney.  Kinda wondering if there was some kind of internal problem between them that QVC is trying to cover for??

Respected Contributor

The weird thing for me is when Shawn was a new host, I could barely tolerate her.

Now she's pretty much become my favorite host.  It seems she and I have both loosened up! Woman LOLCat LOL

As for Court, she's great at colors and how many are left, with a twirl of her hair.