Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

I thought she already saved it!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

CK looks ridiculous with the long fake extensions....her natural hair was just fine.....she's become very self focused 

@Spurt  I kind of agree with you , having her nose done also , which btw looks wonderful ,  it does change her whole look though.  It must have been something that always bothered her .  

@Kitty Galore 

One show CK did some unnecessary TMI sharing how insincere she has been about her looks...so I guess now with the changes she feels glamorous.  I just don't care for all this sharing about their personal lives..Appearance is part of any TV Job, not a good choice for the insecure  sharing all this private stuff with the public! Can I please get some product info instead....between all this TMI stuff and silly antics the merchandise is forgotten...about all we get is colors SMH ...Is this QVC'S version of Dr Phil OR a Shopping Channel 😒🙄😖

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@LadyAlice wrote:
@hyacinth003- First and foremost, please accept my best wishes for healing and better days. Second, I can understand that the hosts are under pressure and have a producer in their ear. I like Shawn, but the latest saving Christmas was a hot mess. Maybe Shawn should not have a sidekick. The TMI and storyline are not professional in my opinion. Really miss Lisa Robertson and Jill Bauer holiday shows. Take care Hyacinth!

Miss Lisa and her beautiful Christmas shows !  

@LadyAlice 

Ita I miss the Christmas Shows QVC used to have....

Now every job has pressures and stress---that's life. There's other occupations to choose from if the host job is too much, from what I read they get paid very well for the job challenges

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Courtney is a beautiful young woman. She seems to be a warm & kind person who enjoys her job.