Respected Contributor

Shawn Said Something Interesting Today

People have questioned why she wears high heels since she has bad feet.  She said that with wearing sandals in the Summer and Vionics in her shoes her feet have a new "wellness".  Now she can wear high heels.  I'll have to start using Vionics.  Maybe I can get Liam to draw arrows on my leg.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Said Something Interesting Today

I think I get what she means by that because since I've worn the vionics, I have way less foot pain to the point where I can get by with wearing other shoes sometimes.

Respected Contributor

I agree  that some shoes can be worn for special occasions.  Perhaps the vionics have made it possible for her to wear heels from time to time.  I have heard he say when she leaves the air, the first thing to come off are the shoes and she puts her vionics on.

Honored Contributor

100% agree. Heels don't bother me the way non-heel shoes do. I MUST have orthotics or wear Vionics when my shoes are boots/flats. As long as I do that, heels are fine. It took me awhile to figure that out, however.

Respected Contributor

I totally understand what she is saying. I am sure the heels are for her Q fashion shows and then off they come. And some heels are more comfortable than others . I am glad she found a solution. It's no fun when your feet hurt.

Respected Contributor

Ladies, do you wear the Vionics in your heels or just in your flat shoes?  When I use an orthodic I have to get shoes a half size larger and I don't want to buy new shoes right now.

Honored Contributor

More power to those who are helped by Vionic shoes.  My daughter has had success with the 3 pair she owns.   I tossed a pair at the end of the summer, as they never felt comfortable on my feet, and I always had back pain and cramping in my feet after wearing them.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been wearing another brand called FitFlop when I had plantar fasciitis and I've been wearing them ever since. My feet healed to the point that I could wear heels. However, your feet are never the same IMO after having this. I owe it all to wearing good supportive shoes. I only wear them now when I'm home and I have never suffered from P.F. again. 

So it's definitely possible that her feet got stronger and now she is able to wear heels. Mine did.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

I have purchased several pairs of Vionic flip flops. The Tide II could not wear as they made my feet scream in pain. The arch was just much. The pair I like are the black and white calf hair flips and another pattern in the same style. I won't buy any more unless I try them on in a store. Glad they work for others.

Trusted Contributor

I decided to try the Vionic slippers two years ago. I had so much pain in my arches from wearing flat shoes that I could barely walk at times without terrible pain. I wear the Vionics when I'm at home and I love them! I'm on my 3rd pair and no more foot pain.