Valued Contributor

QUESTION FOR Q MODERATORS ABOUT RETURNS

My return was delivered to Q on 1/27. I used the prepaid Q return label. I paid for the item with my Q card. Today is 1/31 and item has not yet been posted returned / refunded on my Q accout.

I have been a long time member of the Q - in the past my returns/refunds would post within 24 hours.

What takes so long to post this information ?????

Respected Contributor

Re: QUESTION FOR Q MODERATORS ABOUT RETURNS

Great question!

Honored Contributor

wow-whenever I have used the prepaid label, it has taken about 2 weeks to see a credit (though I never looked for the return to post, just the credit).

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

@shoptheQ - I apologize for any delay that you've experienced with this return. We'd be happy to help if you like to send us the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we can research it. I am very sorry that it has taken longer to process any return, this is unfortunately our most busiest return time of the year and even though we haven't received any memo stating we are behind, between the weather and the Christmas return deadline, I am sure that our returns warehouses are all working overtime to get them processed. Thank you for posting in our forums!
~Kim

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ   Truthfully,  Q is the world's slowest merchant when it comes to processing returns.   If you were in a rush you shouldn't have waited until the end of January like everybody else.   Under the best of conditions,  it takes them a week to 10 days.   It's possible they haven't even received it yet.   I've never lived in a world where ANY seller got and posted a return 24 hours after I mailed it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

My return was delivered to Q on 1/27. I used the prepaid Q return label. I paid for the item with my Q card. Today is 1/31 and item has not yet been posted returned / refunded on my Q accout.

I have been a long time member of the Q - in the past my returns/refunds would post within 24 hours.

@Shopthe1 wrote:

QVC takes forever to give returns.  I took packages to the post office on 1/13, for QVC, 1 for HSN and 1 for Evine.   My money was in my account for the Evine and Hsn packages on 1/17.  My QVC returns went into my account on the 28th.  I called CS and told them I don't understand how Evine, which is in Minnesota can process refunds so quickly and QVC, which is in Pennsylvania takes so long since I live on the East coast.  They blamed the post office.  If it is the post office, then why isn't it the post offices fault when it comes to Evine and HSN returns?

The CS rep had no answer and said that she didn't care about Evine and HSN.  Oh how I miss the old days when QVC reps were all pleasant and it was a pleasure to shop with them.  My shopping with them is at a very minimal now.  I don't need them keeping my money for as long as they do.  

Oh and I asked if I sent packages back on my own and the items were defective or sent a return, if I would get my refunds faster and be reimbursed for shipping.   The answer.......yes it would be faster but I WOULDNT be reimbursed for shipping charges.  Why, when the item was defective or I was sent an obvious returned item.....which is the fault of the Q not mine.  The answer was still NO reimbursement.  I can't understand what happened to the Q.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shoptheQ   Truthfully,  Q is the world's slowest merchant when it comes to processing returns.   If you were in a rush you shouldn't have waited until the end of January like everybody else.   Under the best of conditions,  it takes them a week to 10 days.   It's possible they haven't even received it yet.   I've never lived in a world where ANY seller got and posted a return 24 hours after I mailed it. 

This item was not a Christmas return. This item was ordered mid Jan and returned the next day due to sizing issues. 

Honored Contributor

in my experience, once the package arrives at qvc, you can expect a credit anywhere between a week to two weeks from qvc. it can take even longer for your bank or credit card to actually process it so that it reflects on your account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

You absolutely are reimbursed shipping, for defective items. If the rep told you otherwise, they were wrong.  I don't know of any company, that doesn't, at least, reimburse shipping for defective merchandise. 

In 20+years of occasional shopping with QVC, I've never received anything I suspected was a return, so, not sure how that would work. 

Honored Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

This item was not a Christmas return. This item was ordered mid Jan and returned the next day due to sizing issues. 

But it was returned at the same time as the holiday return deadline and bad weather.