Honored Contributor

I see on the Kirk's Folly Facebook page that they were on QVC in the UK this month, and they say there will be "surprises" in 2016.  Has anyone heard whether they will be back on QVC in the US in 2016?

From KF Facebook:

Kirks FollyKirks Folly Thank you so much for your kind words - and keep the faith - 2016 will bring surprises! 
[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

gee.  i thought they went out of business entirely.  i would be thrilled if they were coming back!  please keep us posted if you hear anything else.  thanks homegirl.  

Honored Contributor

It'll be nice to see Jenniefer again.

Honored Contributor

I had thought that the company had retired.  I would love for them to come back, too!  They were a breath of fresh air!  I loved them and I loved the whole concept!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor
Kirk's Folly did not bring in enough revenue according to a post by host Sharon F. on Facebook months ago. I wonder why they were always on air at impossible hours.
Honored Contributor

Re: Kirk's Folly 2016

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting this.  It would be nice to see their presentations again.  They were always fun.  I purchased one bracelet from them and it is lovely.  Good quality. 

Honored Contributor

Years ago I purchased the Kirk's Folly Christmas bracelet. I think it it is call "Evergreen". Anyway it is beautiful and I wear it every year at this time. I hope they are coming back. I also have their Halloween earrings called "Smilin' Jack".

Honored Contributor

I also loved the brand and enjoyed the shows tremendously however I realized early on that I could not wear their merchandise, it quickly turned my skin and the jewelry black! I absolutely loved the Peter Pan watch I had and I wore until it was totally black/gray!  It's unfortunate that they couldn't upgrade (in some way) their items  so this didn't happen because I would have bought tons......  I still have the Aladin's Lamp Pin (didn't tarnish or turn because it was pinned to my clothing)....  and an Angel on a long chain (chain turned but angel looks good!)..... Miss them!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I own and treasure several pieces of Kirks Folly jewelry. They have all held up well, and not any of them tarnished at all. I was so disappointed when the fun magical shows were taken off of QVC. They were always on at such odd hours ,yet I still tried to watch the shows. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @GingerPeach!

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••