Respected Contributor
Seaview Moon, be still my ❤️!
Trusted Contributor

That would be great if they could come back on the air here. I used to love watching them, too!

I have a few of their pieces, and I love their jewelry, too. I have an angel/fairy necklace, and a charm bracelet. 

Their items always sold out every time that they were on the air. If you wanted something, you couldn't even watch the presentation or even look online at anything-it would all be gone so fast before you knew it!

Honored Contributor

@Toppers wrote:

That would be great if they could come back on the air here. I used to love watching them, too!

I have a few of their pieces, and I love their jewelry, too. I have an angel/fairy necklace, and a charm bracelet. 

Their items always sold out every time that they were on the air. If you wanted something, you couldn't even watch the presentation or even look online at anything-it would all be gone so fast before you knew it!

It was alwasy cheaper to buy from their website.  They had absolutely terrific sales and I often bought things at half price from what the items  sold at QVC.  Even not on sale they were better prices from the website.  But their sales were terrific and they often sent free gifts with purchase which were fabulous pieces in themselves.  I got lots of free gifts with purchase from them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many pieces including wall light plates and windchimes.  I get more compliments on there pieces, than my J Hardy and Or Paz which are beautiful.  People stop me and ask about my KF, not so the other two brands.

Occasional Contributor

I was watching another channel at a jewelry show with designer H.D.  Her jewelry is very ornate and expensive.  Anyway, she claimed that SHE invented the magnetic necklace with interchangeable drops.  I thought that was invented by Kirks Folly.

so, I emailed Jen about  it.  She agreed with me!    H.D. Is fibbing.

Thank you for the head's up!

i shall pay attention.

Mary D.

Occasional Contributor

I was watching another channel at a jewelry show with designer H.D.  Her jewelry is very ornate and expensive.  Anyway, she claimed that SHE invented the magnetic necklace with interchangeable drops.  I thought that was invented by Kirks Folly.

so, I emailed Jen about  it.  She agreed with me!    H.D. Is fibbing.

Thank you for the head's up!

i shall pay attention.

Vallie

Honored Contributor

Hello Kirks Folly ladies, a Seaview moon short video was just posted (it includes a short, sharp bark from little dog Stella).  https://www.facebook.com/KirksFolly

I am still hoping a QVC comeback is in store, but I have not heard anything or found anything new.  Has anyone?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Contributor

I'd love to see them come back !

Valued Contributor

Neither one of them "invented" that concept.  I am 56 and when I was a little girl, my mother had a necklace that had magnetic interchangable stones on it.  I use to love to play with it...thought it was "magic"

Honored Contributor

I hope Kirks Folly comes back.  Their shows were so fun to watch and the merchandise was good quality.  If they come back maybe they will give them a better time slot.