Honored Contributor

Not a flattering look on her for sure.  I tnink the tan line makes it even more noticeable.  As someone who has to deal with farmer tan all summer, you would think she could use some bronzer or temporary self-tanner to blend that in.  

Honored Contributor

Had to see who KL was.  Then checked the video.  Yipes!!!  Very unattractive and I agree inappropriate.  The hosts are one of the many reasons I no longer watch--LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I didn't know who "KL" was I looked at the time of the OP post

oh boy flicked over only thing I see is a bad fake tan job she did! She looks a total mess just wondering she is in studio right? Maybe comb her hair and perhaps she's at a beach party🤷‍♀️

I can't take JM and foolish things she wants us to believe (as in all beauty vendors) and 1/2 dressed most the time...

easy what OP mentioned and switched back to Beach Blanket Bingo on TCM😊

What a kwinky-dink, I'm switching back & forth to BBB too!  I found it interesting what you said about JM and things she says. What I'm referring to is how she gets away with saying her argan oil "makes the wrinkles on your face go away". I know skincare vendors now and in the past have to be careful about what they say products can do, so how does she get by making these outrageous claims?

Honored Contributor

It was revealing, but not so bad in my opinion.  Yes, it was warm this afternoon in West Chester - high in the upper 60's.

kerstin.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

It's low cut for QVC's Sunday afternoon schedule, but I don't think it's the most risque thing worn on QVC. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...