Super Contributor

I can't even believe what I'm seeing. Can someone on set please have KL put some more clothes on? I'd rather not look at her b**bs, please.

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr wrote:

I can't even believe what I'm seeing. Can someone on set please have KL put some more clothes on? I'd rather not look at her b**bs, please.

@AussieLuvr  Actually, I don’t even see anything there.

Respected Contributor

what b**bs?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Contributor

LOL... I just turned to the channel and saw her and immediately said "What she got on?" Guess she figure her little nubs don't call for covering up, but it was a shock at first glance...Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

Really? You don't know what b**bs is?

Respected Contributor

!!! MIND BLOWN !!!

Too revealing and completely inappropriate outfit. 

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Very nice dress, for a cocktail party, or date night.  National TV selling on Palm Sunday?  I guess it doesn't matter to her.  

I think the attire is inappropriate for her position as host on air.  I'm usually completely unbothered by what hosts are wearing.  This, however, is a very bizarre choice, even for her.

Honored Contributor

OK, so I was curious to see what the issue was....yes her dress/shirt is a tad low cut and she also has gotten some sun on her chest....so the skin showing is very white and shows off her b**bs more that if she was tan all over.

Respected Contributor

i'm too busy being tempted by jay king to switch over to Q to see something not there.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~