Trusted Contributor

Chesty or not, this is not a pretty look on any woman.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Josie looks like she’s been having a fun day.

Perhaps you can fill me in about who this discussion is about.  Is it about Josie, who always looks that way or Kristen, who I've yet to see.looking as described.?

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Perhaps you can fill me in about who this discussion is about.  Is it about Josie, who always looks that way or Kristen, who I've yet to see.looking as described.?

@HiLo  Ask the op.

Honored Contributor

Maybe ratings are down, and sales too, so they thought if she 'shocked' people, they would post and more people would tune in to see, and maybe buy something? 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know who "KL" was I looked at the time of the OP post

oh boy flicked over only thing I see is a bad fake tan job she did! She looks a total mess just wondering she is in studio right? Maybe comb her hair and perhaps she's at a beach party🤷‍♀️

I can't take JM and foolish things she wants us to believe (as in all beauty vendors) and 1/2 dressed most the time...

easy what OP mentioned and switched back to Beach Blanket Bingo on TCM😊

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@HiLo  Ask the op.

Sorry, I just replied to you because you were the only one who mentioned Josie at all. Since  personally I've never seen Kristen look unappropriate I just wondered.  But then I don't watch QVC on TV much anymore.

Super Contributor

I remember when she was wearing the romper......she does like to wear as little as possible and preach all over IG and FB about religion.....no self-esteem issues that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

It's perfectly fine to say "breasts".

Agree! I had to look twice, just to make sure what I was seeing! Very distasteful. Stylists must not be there to help pick out her outfit.

Frequent Contributor

I don't think this is really a modesty or appropriateness issue.  The dress just does not  look good on her. In my humble opinion, there is just something ill-fitting/awkward about it so it just comes off as not flattering at all. To be honest, I don't think she even feels comfortable in it if truth be told. On another woman, maybe, but not her.