Frequent Contributor

Sarah Cotellesse is such a good vendor, whether it be for Fitbit or Halo, etc.  Well spoken, informed, and pleasant.

She'd be a better actual host than most on QVC now.

Honored Contributor

Some vendors might not want to host.  That might not be in their wheelhouse of desires.  Whereas, I agree with you that some hosts have just not perfected their situation yet.  It seems they look for beauty lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that being product representative fits the life style and needs of many, rather than host.

Although Marie Louise Ludwig did try out to be a host many years ago.

Honored Contributor

Other brand reps turned QVC host:

Alberti

Stacey Rusch

Anyone know of any others?

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I did not realize Alberti was a rep prior to be a host. Just curious, what brands did he represent?

Respected Contributor

@webbgarner1 Alberti was a product rep for the Alterna (sp?) haircare line

Esteemed Contributor

Jonathan Redford comes to mind. I recall watching him during the late hours. He then went on to represent Squirrel Brand some time after his exit from The Q. I thought he was better suited for that tenure.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

Sarah Cotellesse is such a good vendor, whether it be for Fitbit or Halo, etc.  Well spoken, informed, and pleasant.

She'd be a better actual host than most on QVC now.

To me, she is a better vendor than she would be as a host.  Sarah is subdued, extremely thoughtful and a bit shy.  She would have a hard time trying to keep up with the silly laughing and other antics currently on display with many of the hosts.