Super Contributor

LOGO ITEM INCREASED BY $30 AFTER THE SHOW!

I'm sure the price wasn't a 1 time only, but a tie-dye cardigan on Lori's show today was at $64.69, but when I went to order about 10.00 PM, the price was $94.69!   Can anyone confirm this for me please? 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO ITEM INCREASED BY $30 AFTER THE SHOW!

@CABRIT   Logo has what seems like a a hundred items presented on Monday nights.  Can you give the item number?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A457337 from last night's show is currently priced at $94.69

I'm fairly certain that Kerstin said the lower price was a temporary reduction ending at the show's conclusion, whatever term they use to message that.

Honored Contributor

I didnt pay much attention because I was not interested in the item, but I am fairly certain it was a 1 time deal and the price went back to orginal cost after the show.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@CABRIT @That happened with a pair of women with curves jeans also.  It was a this show only type of promotion. So I guess if you want it you gotta buy it when the price is advertising. It brought back memories of the Kmart red light specials from many, many years ago!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@CABRIT @That happened with a pair of women with curves jeans also.  It was a this show only type of promotion. So I guess if you want it you gotta buy it when the price is advertising. It brought back memories of the Kmart red light specials from many, many years ago!

Ha ha!

ATTENTION KMART SHOPPERS....

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife I also went to purchase ladies jeans that were presented,and now they r 80 some dollars!nope,don't want them that bad..

Honored Contributor

Logo shows are absolutely laughable. I've never seen such a mishmash of ugly items sold at outrageous prices. Logo tye dyes are the weirdest colors, patterns, styles I've ever seen. KL looked like a bag lady in those jeans mixing and not matching tops that are all the same style just done up in crazy insane colors, shapes and sizes AND they're all to be worn one on top of the other on top of that one and do not forget that one. By the time you're finished dressing you can't even move but your net worth is in the hundreds of dollars! Never in my life have I ever seen any woman dress like LG does.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whether one likes her clothing or not, Lori is incredibly successful and important to her employer,  Xcel Brands.

This is evident by comparing revenue prior to the acquisition of her company to a year later.

Xcel Brands:  Gross Licensing Revenue

Quarter Ended March 31, 2022:  $ 6 million

Quarter Ended March 31, 2021:  $4.3 million 

Xcel management reported that "the increase was primarily attributable to the Lori Goldstein brand."

And this $1.7 million is just one fiscal quarter.  Imagine bringing in $7 million plus annually. 

Plus, it is only the portion of gross sales that QVC shares under agreement with Xcel.

Quite successful financially for everyone involved,  in my view.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@RespectLife I also went to purchase ladies jeans that were presented,and now they r 80 some dollars!nope,don't want them that bad..

I hear ya @Luvsmyfam 

Actually, when they do that, I refuse to buy and save myself some money!   LOL

Some TSV go up barely $2 the next day....but when they say 'One Show, One Time', I guess they mean it!

I'm not shopping for clothes these days, but I'd put them in my WL to watch if I was interested!  Prices change daily.