Valued Contributor

Re: SUPER SLOW REFUND PROCESSING

14 days to process a return is unacceptable. I've been waiting a week since they had it. It was an exchange of a Joan Rivers sweater for a medium to a large. I got one marked large and it had to be a 3x. I already have one in large so I know it was mislabeled. So unless I her the problem is fixed I'm done ordering!

Respected Contributor

@DAD @xvi045 @CalminHeart  @InStitches49 @little missy  + all:

I always use the the return label included.

Here's why:

Slow speed, but it INCLUDES INSURANCE. If the package is lost, the Q will give you the refund once it shows that you DID take it to the post office and they scanned it.

Twice a return did not ever show up at the Q but their records (and mine) showed the post office scanned the label. The Q did give me the return.

In addition, once it was more than 2 weeks AFTER DELIVERY and no refund. I called CS and they immediately gave me the refund.

So, I bite the bullet now on slow returns. Sigh.  I buy A LOT FROM THE Q. But I know that once scanned, I'm gonna be covered!

Valued Contributor

I used their return label & tracked it as far as I could, but I checked and it said it was delivered to QVC. I do trackmy returns or exchanges.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like QVC is hanging on to its cash.

The post office says the package was received, my account says "returned" but no credit on my credit card.

It looks like a cash crunch to me.

Respected Contributor

@xvi045 @alarmclock @DAD  @CalminHeart @InStitches49  + all

If it's any comfort (but why would it be?),

three of my current returns show DELIVERED TO THE Q more than 20 days ago.

No credit, no "return" marked on item.

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

I had to return two items recently.  Both items took 8 days to arrive in Ontario, California which is a 4 hour drive from me.  The have now been sitting there for 16 days.  I have actually had to return more items to QVC lately than ever in the many, many years that I have been shopping with them.  I think I am pretty much done with even ordering now.  Smiley Sad 

Respected Contributor

Dropped my last two at post office May 6 and finally hit my bank June 19.  Used their return label checked box to be notified (which they did) and I was able to track and  they did notify me of the receipt of my packages but for some reason got back to my bank account this week - June 19th.  

I don’t usually mind these delays but this was close to $100 and I took notice. Too bad.

Very proud of myself that I have not ordered anything for over a week now. Finally decided I need my money more than they do.